One shot

8 months later

Brayden- 12
Kyson- 10
Bradley and Reign-5
Carter and Noah- 3
Niall and Harry- 28

I glance at my phone as I feel yet another contraction hit as I'm waiting for Harry. He went on a business trip last minute and our two lovely children decided that today was the day they wanted to make their entrance into the world. I fully blame Harry for this pregnancy, seeing as I told him I was done and wanted him to get a vasectomy, and he told me no and then proceeded to get me pregnant one month later.

I hate him sometimes.

And to make it all better, he's in London right now which is a long ass plane ride and I'm emotionally unstable and in so much pain that I wasn't to personally make the incision for his vasectomy.

Which he will probably never get because he has some weird thing about being a, "man".

Did I mention already that I hate him. Like a lot.

Louis has tried and failed to calm me down, but I refuse to move into a room without my husband there to take my mind off of the pain. Louis has held my hand and helped me through each contraction, but I want and need Harry here with me. I don't care if I have these babies in the waiting room because at least then Harry will see them as soon as he walks in through the hospital doors.

My phone started to buzz and I immediately checked it in hopes that it was harry, and let out a frustrated groan when I saw that it was not and was instead my father.

"Hey Ni, any updates on the babies?" My dad says and I let out a soft sigh as I rub my hand over my stomach.
"No, I refuse to go into a room until Harry gets here." I say slowly. My dad sighs on the other end and I know that he wants to tell me not to, but he also knows not to piss me off when I'm this emotional and this deprived of Harry.
"Ok buddy, just call us when you are in a room and let us know that they're both doing ok." My dad says. I nod and thank him for checking in before hanging up.

Louis gives me a look and I flip him off in response.

"Niall come on, let's just get into a room. He's probably not going to be here for at least another hour. You know how bad traffic is." Louis says. I shake my head and get myself into a comfortable sitting position.
"No, I want to see him as soon as he walks through the doors. He should be here soon." I say and I can't tell who I'm trying to convince more. I had told Harry yesterday that I was feeling really bad labor pains. So he booked a flight for really early this morning, and he landed about twenty minutes ago.

He texted me when he had landed and now I'm waiting. I've been sitting in this spot for almost three hours now, mainly because Louis dragged me here unwillingly. I didn't want to come here mainly because I wanted to wait for Harry, but Louis managed to convince me to at least go to the waiting area in case something went wrong. But so far the only thing going wrong is that I can't see my baby daddy.

It felt like another hour went by without Harry before I could sense his presence. I don't know if it's the fact that we're attached at the hip or if it's the fact that he literally was running but I could sense him and I looked up to see him running in. He was wearing his signature black skinny jeans and he has a button up on that had a few buttons undone and I was just too emotional to function.

He came over and squatted down in front of me, his hands wrapping around my waist and I immediately kissed him, and then reached around for his hand and squeezed it when I felt a contraction. He smiles softly at me and Louis slapped the back of his head as he stood up.
"Alright Niall, seeing as Harry is finally here can we please go back to a room?" Louis said softly. I nodded and stood up, biting down on his shoulder when I got a really strong contraction, so strong that I had a few tears slip from my eyes.

Harry took hold of my hand and led me to the room that my doctor had reserved and I stripped out of my clothes, not caring that Louis was in the room as I put on my hospital gown. I situated myself into a cross cross applesauce position in the center of the bed and Harry gave me a huge grin as he took my picture.

The nurse came in and put an IV in and then hooked me up to the machines and soon after my doctor came in and informed me that I was 8 centimeters. I was beaming and Harry grinned at me as he changed into a pair of joggers and positioned himself so that he was sitting in front of me in the same sitting position. Louis took our picture without us asking, Harry just sits like this with me while I go through contractions. He did it the last two pregnancies and I just love being so close to him.

I run my fingers over the hits mark on his shoulder and he smiles softly at me as he presses his lips against mine. I smile into the kiss and feel my body relaxing as he rubs my back.

It takes another two hours before I'm finally pushing, and Harry is right next to my head, he curls pressing against my neck as he counts for me and tells me how amazing I am. I push out baby A, grinning widely at the little baby and then I'm focusing on baby B. Harry holds my hand and takes my mind off of pushing out a human by telling me encouraging things. I smile at the little baby that they hold up and I'm crying as Harry cuts each cord and then once baby A is cleaned off Harry hands the little boy over to me and I do skin to skin.

Harry sits next to me once they've made sure that I haven't tore, and he gets to do skin to skin with the other little boy as he cries his eyes out. I smile up at him and Harry is so focused on the little boy in his arms that he doesn't notice my staring.

"Thank you for making me a father to these little boys. Once again." Harry says softly. I smile at him and he fixes my sweaty hair before kissing me softly.
"No problem, I know you're the best for the job." I say softly earning a laugh from Harry.
"Do you here that Bram and Ash? I'm the best for the job." Harry gushes to our two little boys. I roll my eyes fondly and then just stay watching Harry interact with the two little babies.

I love my husband.