7.0

Harry's Pov

I had taken a total of three pictures of Niall before we even left our room. Niall never let me take pictures of his bump this early in his pregnancy. I mean sure he's already 6 months along but what does that matter. We spent a good two hours at the beach/pool area and we successfully did not let any of our kids get sun burnt on the first day.

Thank god for that.

When we made it back to the hotel we had the twins washed and put in their pjs even though it was still 4 pm and we had Kyson and Brayden washed and put in some lounge wear. Niall got in the shower while I washed the boys and I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into our room and Niall had a towel wrapped around him and only a towel.

Thank god for that too.

I was in the middle of making out with Niall, by now he at least had boxers on, when someone knocked on our door. I pulled back and sighed while Niall went and opened it after sliding on some shorts. I sat on the bed and adjusted myself in my pants and I was confused when Niall came back with Brayden in tow.
"He said he wants to talk to us about something." Niall explained. I nodded and pulled Niall into my lap only to have him scoot off and pull Brayden onto his lap.

"Go ahead favorite." I said causing Niall to slap my arm.
"I'm your favorite?" Brayden asked perking up with interest.
"Yes." I replied. I wasn't serious though. I didn't have a favorite at the moment. Usually I just say that the babies are my favorites because they can't sass me.
"I'm kidding. I don't have a favorite. Right now at least." I smirked. Brayden giggled and I took that as a win.

"So what's on your mind buddy?" Niall asked gearing us back into the right direction.
"Um how did you know you were gay?" He asked. I thought I misheard him for a second though.
"If I'm being honest I just didn't like girls. I found them kind of gross and annoying. Besides your grandma of course. God knows that lady was put through a lot." I said earning another giggle from Brayden.

"I think I'm gay. Do you still love me?" Brayden asked biting on his bottom lip only to have Niall stop the habit.
"Of course we love you Brayden. Why wouldn't we?" Niall said slowly.
"I don't know. I was just nervous mama." Brayden said blushing in embarrassment. I let out a light laugh and kissed his cheek.
"Is that all?" I asked only to have Brayden shake his head.
"What's a boner?" Brayden asked.

"Oh no. I am not giving this talk." Niall said handing me Brayden and going into the bathroom and shutting it.
"Not fair!" I called only to hear Niall laugh. I let out a soft sigh and sat Brayden on my lap.
"Why do you want to know what a boner is?" I asked slowly. Brayden shrugged.
"I heard mama say something to uncle Louis about it. I just want to know." Brayden said and I mentally slapped Niall.

"Ok so when someone gets really happy they get a boner. Do you have any other questions about your body?" I asked earning yet another nod from him. Oh gosh.
"I think I'm growing hair by my pee pee." Brayden said standing up. I paused his actions and called for Niall.
"This is not my talk to give alone." I said. Niall let out a sigh and sat on the bed next to me. Brayden proceeded to pull his pants down and pointed to the "hair".

"Bray I don't think that's hair." Niall said slowly. Brayden shook his head and grabbed Niall's hand.
"Feel it. It feels like hair." He tried. Niall sighed and felt the "hair" and I smirked because thank god that I didn't have to touch that.
"That is hair. Ok puberty talk it is." Niall sighed telling Brayden to pull up his pants.
"So when a boy reaches a certain age he starts to grow hair in certain places where he didn't have any hair before. He also experiences some feelings that might cause him to wet to bed. Not pee but wet to bed." Niall started. I let out a sigh and decided that I had to save this conversation.

"Ok Brayden so basically you're going to grow hair by you're penis and you're going to get a deeper voice but that won't be for awhile especially if you're anything like uncle Louis. You're going to have what some people call wet dreams. That's where you get a boner and you cum. Which is when liquid besides pee comes out of your penis." I said. Niall rolled his eyes at my bluntness and Brayden nodded.
"So do you get wet dreams?" Brayden asked. I let out a light laugh.

"Yeah. We both do." Niall said which was half true. Niall gets wet dreams I do not.
"So its normal?" Brayden asked.
"Yes baby it's completely normal." Niall smiled.
"So you're not mad that I'm gay?" Brayden said slowly.
"No. Not at all. We can't be mad at you if we're gay." I said earning a nod from Brayden.
"If I get a wet dream will you be mad?" Brayden asked.

"No bud. It's ok if that happens." I said smiling. Brayden nodded and gave us each a hug.
"Thanks mama. Thanks baba." He said before leaving and shutting the door.
"That was not planned." Niall sighed.
"Why do our kids have the worst timing for personal shit?" I sighed.
"Hey maybe we could have some fun before dinner." Niall grinned straddling me.

"For once in my life I'm not in the mood. I think all that wet dream talk got me out of the mood."
"Oh my god Harry. Just fuck me, please."
"What if Brayden walks in?"
"It'll teach him sex-ed."