Prolouge

Niall's Pov

Harry Styles. Harry fucking Styles. Harry Styles, my husband. I've been together with him for almost ten year and married to him for 8 of those years. He started out as my hot neighbor who I used to fuck around with as a little kid. He then went to be my best friend and then boyfriend. Then he was my baby daddy and then my fiancé. Now he's my husband.

He's perfect in every way. We have 4 kids together and I am beyond happy. Brayden is my baby. He's attached to me at the hip 24/7 and I wouldn't have it any other way. Kyson is the love of my life. He looks just like Harry and it makes my heart happy. He's crazy and fearless. Bradley and Reign are my two little blessings. Reign is calm and timid at first but once you get to know him he is an open book.

Bradley is outgoing and loud. He's crazy. He looks like Harry and I combined. He has blonde curls and baby blue eyes. He has Harry's dimples and Harry's teeth. Reign looks like Harry and Brayden looks like me.

Harry is still the same hot Harry that I met at the age of 2. He's my forever. He's the sun to my cloudy days and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm often asked what I would think if my kids are gay and my response is always a question. My Kids Suck Dick Too?