3.0

Harry's Pov

"Mama I'm scared." Kyson said gripping Niall's hand while they wheeled him to the operating room.
"You'll be fine. Have a good nap ok?" Niall said kissing his forehead. Kyson nodded and looked forward while letting a few tears slip out. Niall and I walked to the waiting room and Niall sat on my lap.
"He'll be fine don't worry." I whispered kissing Niall on the head. Niall nodded and rested his head against my chest.

"Can I just say that this pregnancy is completely different than Brayden and Kyson. I think it's twins again." Niall mumbled. I nodded and slid my hand under his shirt.
"I hope the baby is a girl." I said rubbing Niall's stomach lightly. Niall yawned and nodded.
"Mhm. Me too." Niall said. Niall closed his eyes and fell asleep against my chest while I played games on my phone and texted my mom about the other boys. Apparently Brayden was finally feeling like his normal self. Which was good considering he had the flu all week. We had to quarantine the boys from him because Kyson couldn't get sick and I felt bad.

The surgery took an hour but we had to wait longer because he wasn't awake yet.
"Mr Styles?" The nurse said causing Niall to sit up and pull me up too. The nurse lead us to a room labeled STYLES. Niall laughed when he saw that. We walked in and Kyson was sitting up crying.
"Baba!" Kyson screamed. I sat down and hugged him slowly.
"Mama I want kisses." Kyson said puckering his lips. Niall leaned in and gave him kisses all over his face causing him to giggle hysterically.

"So he has to have his wrappings changed tomorrow night and the stitches will be taken out by his doctor in a week. If you have any questions you can call this number on his form. He will be released soon. I just need his doctor to sign his release form. Feel free to get comfortable if you would like." The nurse said smiling. Niall nodded and waited for me to sit down before he sat on my lap.

"How do you feel babe?" Niall asked moving his hair out of the way.
"My leg hurts and I'm sleepy mama." Kyson said slowly.
"You can go night night when we get home ok?" Niall said shifting his weight in my lap.
"Ok mama. I see Bray?" Kyson replied closing his eyes.
"Yeah you'll see Bray." Niall said grabbing his phone.
"Want to watch angry birds?" Niall asked knowing that would wake Kyson up.
"Yeah. Birds!" Kyson squealed. Niall smiled and gave him his phone to watch angry birds.

"Ok boys. You're all good to go. I don't recommend letting him sit in a seat where there is pressure to his leg but otherwise he's good to go. No pressure being put on his left leg for two days and keep him getting his blood flowing. Have a good day." The nurse said allowing me to pick up and carry Kyson out of the room.
"Bye nurse." Kyson called when we had left the hospital after changing him into somewhat comfortable clothes. It was his underwear and a long tshirt. He reminded me of Niall.

I placed him in his car seat and buckled him in carefully. Niall got in the passenger seat and waited while I walked around. On the way home Kyson fell asleep in the car so Niall carried him in while I grabbed his bag and blanket. Niall laid Kyson on the couch and I covered him with his blanket and then I called my mom and gave her an update.
"I'll be there to pick up Brayden later. Thanks again for watching the twins today. We should be getting them before bedtime." I said pulling Niall into my arms.

Once my mom had hung up I walked up to our room and changed into more comfortable clothes. This morning I had a meeting before Kyson's surgery so I had to wear dress clothes to Kyson's surgery. I walked back downstairs and Niall was sitting on the counter in just his boxers and a tshirt. This was a daily occurrence.
"What'd you need baby?" I asked pressing my lips against his softly.

"Are you leaving already?" Niall asked starting to tear up.
"No. No. I'll stay longer. What's the matter baby?" I asked wrapping my arms around him.
"I just want to snuggle. We haven't been snuggling lately. You've been so busy daddy." Niall mumbled. I nodded. I've been busy with the relaunch of American eagle and Niall's been working from home to watch the twins while the older boys are at school. It's stressing him out. We went to the doctors office a few days ago and they said everything was going good and Niall was about a month along. This was the earliest we've caught a pregnancy I think.

With the twins he didn't know that he was pregnant until he was around 5 months. Niall just never shows in his pregnancies so it's hard to tell if he's pregnant or not. I picked Niall up and carried him to the other part of the couch and laid down with him pressed up against me. I waited until he fell asleep and then kissed his head. I stood up and slid on my coat and my shoes. I made sure to text Niall that I was picking up Brayden and then left.

When I got to my moms she walked out with Brayden because if the twins saw me they'd be upset and never stop crying. Brayden got in the car and smiled at me.
"Hey buddy. How was Grandma's?" I asked. Brayden shrugged.
"It was ok. Is mama at home?" Brayden asked.
"Yeah. You can snuggle with him on the couch. When we get back ok?" I said earning a nod from Brayden. When we got home Brayden walked inside and I followed after him. He laid next to Niall after stripping to just his boxers. For some reason all of the boys like to sleep in their boxers because Niall and I do.

I put his clothes in the laundry room and picked Kyson up when he woke up having to pee.
"Baba why can't I just stand?" Kyson said sitting down on the toilet.
"Because you can't put pressure on your leg ok?" I said earning a nod from Kyson. When he finished up I helped him wash his hands and carried him back to the couch. Niall was still asleep with Brayden and I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. Kyson asked for something to eat and I gladly gave him food. He hadn't had anything to eat since last night before bed.

Once he had ate some food I laid down next to him and he cuddled into my chest slowly.
"I love you baba." Kyson mumbled.
"I love you too Kyson."