Chapter Eleven

Vote and comment I wanna know what y'all think of this chapter!!

Kassidy's point of view

Recap

"I know I mess up a lot ion know why I do it , maybe cause I'm stupid and I don't see what two great ladies I have in front of me. I'm not giving up on us if you walk away I'll walk away but for the sake of our beautiful child and our unborn, will you give me one last chance?" Kj asked with a white carat promise ring in his right hand.

I wiped the last few of my tears before speaking.

"I'm giving you one last chance, if you mess up again we're just gonna co-parent cause I don't wanna keep going through this with you."

He smiled, "And you won't." He walked off the stage and towards us.

As he walked up to us he got down on one knee again, "This is a promise ring that I'll be with you through whatever even if we do co-parent I'll always love you don't forget that, you both mean the world to me I promise I'll be the man you want me to be." I tears started to well up in my eyes as he slid a ring on my finger.

The tears started to really fall when he put a necklace around Camille neck with a promise ring on it.

"Camille i love you, you my baby can't nobody tell me different I'm your dad you my daughter I'll always be there for you if you ever need me no matter what baby doll. I'll be the dad you always wanted." Camille started to cry, she leaped off my lap and ran into Kj's arms holding onto his neck.

"I love you daddy." She whispered while Kj wiped her tears.

"I love you too baby," Kj looked at me and smiled.

"Come here." He reached his hand out for me to grab I gladly grabbed it.

"I love you Kassidy." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arm around my stomach placing his hand on my stomach.

"I love you more Ke'Andre." He smiled.

"Let's go put her to bed." I whispered in his ear kissing his neck softly.

He smirked and led us out of the ballroom.

Once we got back to our room , Camille was snoring on Kj's chest. While he laid her on the bed I locked our room door and walked into the bathroom.

I filled the tub up with warm water and quickly stripped out of my clothes. I looked at my body in the mirror, I oiled my body up and waited for Kj to enter the bathroom.

After waiting for about ten minutes I opened the bathroom door and peeked my head out to see Kj laid up in bed with Camille on his chest

I smiled a little before I closed the bathroom door and got in the now warm bath water.

I relaxed for a few minutes before I bathed . I dried off and opened the bathroom door. I looked around the room I spotted a grey bag I rummaged threw and pulled out one of Kj's white shirts and threw it on.

I slide into bed besided him I instantly got comfortable.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear then kissed his cheek.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and mumbled "Love you too."

.

.

.

Cali's point of view

"Finally." I exclaimed as we pulled up to the club.