Chapter Eight

Cali's point of view

"Bitch are you fucking crazy?!" I grabbed ahold of her hair.

"Cali baby I'm sorry you weren't showing me affection at the-" I cut her off.

"Who the fuck did you cheat with?! You dirty whore." I yelled. I've been faithful to this bitch I was seriously going to get out the game I guess that just proves these hoes ain't loyal.

"You don't know him-" I cut her off

"What the fuck is his name?!" I yelled fuck that I don't know him shit.

"I cheated with Mikes brother David." I slapped the shit out of her she knows Mike don't fuck with none of his siblings cause they be on that grimy shit.

"Man get outta my house." I let go of her hair and waited for her to get up.

"Baby no I don't want us to end I know I messed up but I love you and I want the twins to be yours." I laughed

"Then you shouldn't have cheated, yo ass betta be gone in the next ten minutes or goodwill getting all yo shit!"

"Where am I gonna go Cali?" She cried

I shrugged, "Go to that nigga David he must got something I don't."

"Baby David isn't half of the man you are." I laughed again.

"Get the fuck outta my house you lucky I don't kill that nigga David." I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed waiting for her to pack her shit.

"Get yo shit Morgan! I payed for half this shit come get it for another bitch be wearing it!" That's all I had to say for her to be stomping into my bedroom naked.

"Fuck you Cali!" Morgan screamed going into her closet, I laughed.

"I already did."

She flicked me off and grabbed a suit case and began packing her things.

"You got five minutes shawty." She looked over at me I rolled my eyes as her eyes began to water.

"Morgan quit looking at me and finish packing."

"Baby I don't wanna leave. I'm sorry I love you baby." I laughed.

"If you loved me then you wouldn't have cheated."

"Come on Cali so your saying you never cheated on me?!" Morgan screamed.

"I cheated on you when we first started talking but when we got together I never cheated on you!" I yelled back.

"Your a fucking liar!" I laughed.

"Man gon somewhere I ain't got no reason to lie to you." She huffed and went back to packing her things.

"I can't pack the rest of this stuff." Morgan complained holding her stomach.

"It'll be thrown out in the yard then." I said laying down folding my hands behind my head.

"Seriously?! I'm pregnant!" She yelled

"They not mine so why should I give a fuck?" I asked.

"Cali it was a mistake!" I'm sick of this girl mouth.

"Here," I handed her the keys to my Benz and a stack of money.

"That's just for you to stay in a hotel til you get on your feet, I'll have a worker bring you the rest of yo shit. Bye now."

"Cali-" she began but she just shut up and grabbed her bags and walked out.

What the fuck just happened?

.

.

.

Kj's point of view

I slammed the door on my way out.
The bitch gave me head it ain't like I stayed and cuddled wit ole girl.

I shook my head as I walked to my car.

.

.

.

"Diamond!" I yelled walking into my moms house.

"Yeah?" She asked walking out of the kitchen.

"I need help." She rolled her eyes.

"What'd you do now?" I laughed.

"I fucked up that's what-" She cut me off.

"Please let that hickey be from Kassidy."

"It's not, I didn't even know it was there til she pointed it out I was at the club some girl gave me head and that's it." She shook her head.

"Kj your a mess. Do you love Kassidy?" I nodded my head yeah.

"You aren't showing her if you letting another girl suck you up." I rolled my eyes.

"Man what should I do?" She popped me upside my head as she sat down beside me on the couch.

"First of all lose the fucking attitude and second of show her y'all are still together and that you love her like in the morning go over her house plan a cute little family day. Also let her go through your phone if your defensive about that she's gonna assume there's another girl."

"I could have looked this up on google yo ass ain't no help." She mugged me.

"Aight now that's over what's going on in yo life shawty?" I asked

"Kj I wanna tell you something."

"What's up?" I asked as her phone vibrated she looked down at the screen and rolled her eyes.

"Who on my hit list?" She was about to respond but her phone started ringing. I snatched the phone outta her hand and the name 'Bae' popped up.

"Whose bae?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

I looked down at the screen to see the person left a voicemail.

"He left a voicemail." I pressed the play button.

Bae I'm sorry we can tell him whenever you want too. Just come home daddy miss you baby. I don't wanna keep us a secret anymore if telling yo fam make you happy we can do that. Baby I love you call me back.

"Kj-" she started I put my hand up for her to stop talking. I pressed the dial back button.

"Baby I'm-"

"What's up Mike?"

"The fuck? Kj?"

"Yeah it's me so how long you and my cousin been together?"

"Man it ain't even like that we just been kicking it." Mike tried to explain.

"Why the fuck are you lying?!" Diamond yelled.

"Man we been together for a while now. " Mike said.

"Finally!" Diamond yelled.

I laughed, "Man ion ever want you to hide shit from me we been homies for how long? Ion do that shit to you you can tell me anything nigga let me find out you hurt my cousin though." I warned before passing Diamond the phone.

"I'm gone." I kissed her forehead and jogged into my old bedroom. I got a lot shit on my mind.

Okay so I know this wasn't the best chapter but I couldn't think of anything else!

But answer these questions.

1. Was Cali to hard on Morgan?

2. Does Morgan deserve another chance?

3. Did y'all think Kj handled that Diamond and Mike situation good?

4. Was this chapter good to y'all??

Lemme know inboxing me and commenting! Don't forget to vote!!

Also excuse my mistakes

--Diamond 😘👋