Chapter Thirty

My Mafia Family is being constructed , I will be unpublishing all the chapters til I get them edited. Oh yeah don't be mad at me . 😁

Messiah's Point Of View

"Aye you think they sleep?" I whispered to Moesha.

She glanced at the clock and nodded her head.

"Yeah it's two am they should be sleep." She spoke.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone off my nightstand. I went to my recent calls and pressed his name and put the phone to my ear.

"What nigga?" He snapped into the phone.

I sucked my teeth , "Keep on snapping at me you fucking turtle where yo ugly ass at?"

"I'll be there soon damn I got business to handle wit Ceeriah ha old tired ran thru pussy ass ratted me out." He hissed into the phone before hanging up. I tossed my phone beside Moe.

"What he say?" Moesha questioned.

"He should be here soon." I yawned.

"Why you always up at night?" She tilted her head as I yawned for a second time.

"Cause real niggas don't sleep we take long blinks and get this money." I explained.

She giggled and waved me off.

"Ya know I'm starting to feel bad about this Messiah , Mike is a really good big brother -"

"Look Moe I'll kill yo ass too if you getting mushy with a nigga. Nigga dumb as shit letting people he don't know in his house." I shook my head and cracked my knuckles.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Aye I'm trying to make sure we straight , Ceeriah ass had the chance to kill both them fuckers but she didn't so we finna do the gest when he give us the signal." I huffed.

This why I hate working with her emotional ass. We had one job.

"Messiah don't you get tired of this shit? We fucking sixteen years old and killing people!" She practically fucking yelled standing on her knees.

"Lower your fucking voice. They shouldn't be so damn stupid I'm surprised Mike weak ass didn't give in when Diamond didnt want us to stay here." I chuckled to myself.

I can't believe Mike let us live with him. Even though we really are related we knew Eric first and it's loyalty over everything . Mike shouldn't have trusted us . Real niggas don't trust nobody.

We sat in silence for a few minutes when my phone vibrated , Moesha tossed it to me.

I unlocked and seen Eric text me.

BitchNigha: Fuck killing em' tie the fuckers up and bring em to the warehouse.

I squinted my eyes and threw my hands up.

"What?" Moe mumbled.

"Moe don't punk out on me aight Eric want us to tie em up not kill em. Where ya gun at?" I groaned getting annoyed.

"Messiah I don't wanna do this. They don't deserve this because Eric wants to be greedy." She spoke pushing her hair out of her face.

"Moe fuck them. Aight? Let's get the paper shawty." I said getting up from my bed.

"How we gonna do this?" Moe questioned standing beside me.

"Diamond ain't gonna be hard cause she crippled , I say we go for Mike first and then her." I instructed grabbing my two guns out of my dresser , I pasted one to Moe and walked out the bedroom.

I knocked on their bedroom door and waited for one of em to open it.

"What?" Mike groaned I could tell her was getting out of bed cause the bed squeaked.

Soon as the door swung open , I tilted the gun as if I were about to shoot him.
Mike looked at the gun and laughed.

"Where you get that?" He laughed again and tried to reach for it. I cocked it and pulled the trigger , the bullet went past his shoulder. I heard Diamond cry out.

"What you bad , huh? Kill me." Mike shrugged smirking slightly.

"Real niggas always ready to die." He told me.

"Pull it bitch!" He yelled getting in my face. I pushed him back as he tumbled back I shot his chest twice.

"Get Diamond." I turned around to Moe as she looked guilty.

She angrily brushed past me and did as I said.

"I let you in my home and you try to kill me?" Mike spit out blood as I walked towards him.

"It's all part of the game." I told him before aiming my gun up to shoot him.

"You ain't so dumb after all." He coughed out causing blood to come out his mouth.

"I know I'm not but you are."

"DiamondIloveyou." He rushed out as I sent two bullets to his head. I looked over at Moe to see Diamond holding her at gun point.

"Guess y'all will see each other in hell." She said to Moe before shooting her in the neck causing her body to go limp.

Before I could I could cock my gun I felt a pain in my shoulder. I stumbled a little bit and hissed from the pain.

"This one is for Mike." I lifted my head up and seen her pointing a gun to my chest.

"Shoot me bit-" I was cut off by a two shots going to my chest. I held my chest trying to apply pressure. I began to cough up blood.

it's all part of the game remember?" She chuckled I lifted my head to see her wiping away her tears.

"See you in hell bitch." She smiled before pulling the trigger.

Kj's point of view

I was woken up to screaming . I practically jumped out of bed , i looked beside me and seen Kassidy wasn't there.

I ran into Millie's room and seen she wasn't in there but Millie laid there peacefully.

"Millie." I walked towards her and shook her little body gently.

She opened her eyes and yawned a little.

"Wha?" She questioned wiping her eyes.

"Did-" I cut myself off when I noticed something under her pillow.

I slowly grabbed it an realized it was a note.

If you're reading this it's too late . Drake said it best. I want 50 million dollars cash. No police . Just you , Cali , and Mike. Six am any later and she's dead. :)

Sincerely , old friends

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry. You guys may get another one tomorrow . But vote & COMMENT.

1. How many of y'all didn't trust the twins ?

2. Who do y'all think gonna die next?

3. Who do you think wrote the letter ? Hint : Old Friends

--Diamond😌💕