Chapter Six

I wanna start adding more point of views so tell me what y'all think.

.

.

.

Morgan point of view

time: Seven: thirty eight

"Cali baby!" I yelled waddling down the stairs.

"Yeah Morgan?!" He screamed.

"Can we go out for dinner?" I begged walking into the kitchen to see dinner already cooked.

"Dinners ready." He smiled walking up to me and kissing my lips.

"Thanks baby." I squeezed his butt as he pulled away, he gave me a glare.

"Chill I ain't wit that gay shit lil mama."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the stove and peeked into one of the pots to see roast in the crock pot.

"Get away from my stove witcho nosey ass." I laughed as he picked me up from behind and sat me at the dining room table.

"I am not nosey I'm just a curious person." I explained.

"Same damn thing." He said grabbing a plate from the cabinet.

I laughed and closed my eyes. A few minutes later I heard a plate in front of me I opened my eyes and seen a meal that made my mouth water.

"Enjoy baby." Cali sat down across from me.

After we were done eating that marvelous meal the doorbell rang.

"Bae will you go get that?" Cali asked pouting as I looked over at him. I rolled my eyes and struggled to get up, it took me atleast a few minutes to get up. Once I made it to the door I opened it and seen no one. Assholes.

"Bae come upstairs!" Cali yelled I rolled my eyes once again. this to much damn walking now we need a elevator.

Once I made it upstairs I heard soft music playing there were a bunch of rose petals leading to the bathroom.

"Bubble bath?" Cali asked giving me a cheesy smile, I laughed and nodded. I noticed he had a few rose petals in the bath water along with some lemon water in a wine glass and a note in front of the lemonade.

I stripped out of my clothes with the help of Cali and got inside of the warm water it felt good against my skin.

"Bae open that." He nodded torwards the letter, I gave him a look before grabbing for the paper. When I opened it, it took up all of my face so I couldn't see Cali. In big pink letters written was 'Will You Marry Me, Lil Mama?'

I gasped and dropped the letter in the tube to see Cali on the side of the tube down on one knee holding an engagement ring.

.

.

.

Kassidy's point of view

time: Seven pm

"Lil bit." Kj shook me I guess I feel asleep.

"I'm up baby." I yawned then stretched.

"I'm bout to go out you want me to take baby doll to my moms or what?" He raised his eyebrow, I took in his outfit my baby looks sexy.

"Where you going?" I asked with an attitude.

"To handle grown folks business now answer me."

"I'll watch her what time will you be back?"

"I'm not sure mother, I'm boutta go baby doll knocked out in her bed bye." He kissed my cheek.

"Bye baby love you."

Once he said I love you too he was out the door.

.

.

.

Time: One am

I was woken up to my bedroom door being cloesd. I glanced over at the clock and seen it was one am.

"Where the hell were you?" I whisper yelled trying not to wake a sleeping Camille by my side. When he didn't answer me I turned on the lamp light beside me to see Kj taking off his jeans.

"Man turn that bright ass light off." He mumbled.

"Nigga no answer me!" I yelled a little.

"I went out with my boys damn I didn't know I had to inform you." I rolled my eyes.

I sighed, "I'm sorry Kj."I pouted he looked over at me and nodded. He got in bed beside me just as I was about to turn out the light I noticed a hickey on this nigga neck. Oh hell no!

I like this chapter! gimme feedback! cali and morgan engaged or nah?? Kj cheated???