Thirteen

"Why do you dye your hair so much? It's quite bizarre, you know?" I laugh lowly as I run my fingers through Michael's hair. He rests his head on my chest, his finger drawing circles on my hips.

He looks up at me, smirking "You don't like it, sugar?"

I raise an eyebrow "Not really, green like that I feel like you're gonna turn into the incredible Hulk in any minute"

"Well, incredible I already am" He says, kissing my chin slightly and getting up.

"Incredebly humble, of course" I sit down on the bed, watching him putting his clothes on.

 "Luke will be here soon, it's probably better if I'm not here" He says.

"Why would he be here soon?" I ask, confused.

He raises his eyebrows and lets out a laugh "Wow, I thought he was the stupid one"

I frown, getting up and putting a shirt and my panties back on quickly "What's that supposed to mean?"

Michael looks at me with a smile and comes closer, grabbing my waist "That's obvious he's coming" He pecks my lips "And that I better go"

I narrow my eyes "You just wanna get rid of me you asshole?" 

He laughs "Of course not" He heads the living room and I follow him "I might just call you babe, but don't be so needy, huh?" He smirks, opening the door.

"If I can't be needy then don't even bother calling me" I joke.

He laughs "You're too great in bed to not to call" He says as he closes the door behind him.

I roll my eyes with a laugh, never thought I could have this kinda relationship with Michael.

LUKE

I walk fast till Hailey's apartment, playing nervously with my lip ring. I don't even know what to say to her, I don't know how she'll be, or what she'll say to me. Maybe she's not mad anymore, maybe it was just the moment, and now we can talk and I can hold her tight, so she'll know she's okay. I need her to know that I wanna take care of her, that I'm gonna take care of her. But there's this stupid voice in my head that just keep remembering me that I didn't, I was fucking wasted today when she needed me.

I'm almost at the building when I see Michael coming out, and for some reason I simply stop on the street and I just keep staring at him walking away. It doesn't take long for me to understand what happened.

I can't believe this.

-

"Hailey" I call, standing in front of her apartment. I feel like shit "Hailey!" I call again, impatient.

The door opens and she stands in front of me serious "What the fuck do you want?"

I pass by her and she closes the door, rolling her eyes at me. As she turns around I notice her clothes "This is my shirt" 

She looks down, confused "What?"

"You're wearing my fucking shirt after screwing Michael, really?"

She laughs humorless "You gotta be kidding me"

"Fuck you Hailey, so you're mad at me and decide to let Michael fuck you as a payback, is that it?"

"For fuck sakes, not everything I do has to do with you Luke"

"Oh really, so why did you do it? Because he saved your ass?!" I ask and I can see her getting angrier.

"At least he was there to get Jake out of me! The son of a bitch almost raped me!"

"Wow, great excuse for sleeping with Michael, he's a hero!" I blurt a humorless laugh.

"He is better than you! At least he wasn't fucking drunk!"

"Oh great, I'm the bad guy now"

"You're not bad, you're fucking useless!" She raises her voice and her eyes are suddenly filled with water, she runs her fingers through her hair "I was fucking scared Luke! And you weren't there! You should have been there!"

"I'm not your fucking babysitter" I don't wanna say these things, but it seems impossible to stop them from slipping through my lips, cold as ice "Why should I be there?"

"Because you can always count on me, how come I can never count on you for anything?!"

I laugh humorless "Oh, don't worry about that, now you have Michael to count on! He's free any time to screw you, right?"

"Why can't you stop being so fucking stupid?!"

"You can't just start sleeping with whoever you want Hailey!" I almost scream.

"Oh, really? And why not Luke? Since when do you get to decide what I can or can't do?! Stop acting like I'm yours!"

"Yeah, you wished!" I say and a sudden moment of silence takes over the room.

After a couple of seconds staring blankly at me Hailey raises her eyebrows, letting out a humorless laugh "Excuse me?"

"Forget it. You keep on fucking Michael, awesome, great, briliant! You know why?! Cause I don't give a fuck!"

Lies, lies, lies. This is all just a bunch of bullshit.

"Great! Then why the hell did you come here for?!"

"I don't even know anymore. Go fuck yourself Hailey, or ask Michael to do it since you two are so close" I come closer to her, looking right in her eyes "You can go ahead and continue acting like the little bitch you always were!"

I could feel the slap coming just from the way she looked at me, so disgusted.

She probably used all her strength on that and my cheeks starts stinging and get hot instantly. I have a hand on my face, a little surprised. But it woke me up, I suddenly realize that I gave her every reason to slap me, everything I said from the moment I got in was just so wrong. I gotta make it right again.

She's still standing in front of me, her hand shaking slightly. 

I lift my head slowly "Hailey..." My voice comes low but she doesn't wanna hear it.

"Get out" She says firm and coldly, turning away from me.

I grab her arm, she needs to listen to me "Hail..."

She gets off my grip, putting her hands on my chest and pushing me towards the door "Get away from me! I'm sick of you already!"

I take her arm again "Wait, just listen, I'm sorry..." I say, my voice cracking.

"Let me go!" She tries to pull away but I don't let her, her head is down and I can see she's trying to avoid some tears from falling.

"Hailey, please..."

"You're hurting me!" 

I let go of her arm, just now realizing that my grip was too tight. She pushes me to the exit again, taking me out of the apartment.

"Hailey..." But she shuts the door in my face and I stare at it blankly "No, no" I bite my bottom lip, running my fingers through my hair. I screw up again.

I rest my back on the cold wall, closing my eyes in frustration "I fucking love you" I murmur to myself, alone in the hallway.

-----------

Hope you're liking it ;)

Thanks for reading xx