Two

Luke grabs my thigh with one hand, pressing it against his bare hips, while the other holds my hair between the fingers. I feel his lip piercing on my skin when he kisses from my lips to my chest, giving me chills. I can't help but scratch his back, as that could avoid my moans to come out so loud. He breathes heavily and presses his lips against mine to muffle his own moans.

"Fuck Hailey"

I feel my legs loosening up the grip around Luke's waist in each of his thrusts, that start becoming sloppy as we approach our high. I dig my nails into his skin and grab his hair tightly, arching my back.

"Luke" The word comes out of my lips almost like a whisper.

My eyes meet his blue ones for a moment and I pull him closer by the hair, kissing him deeply. He gasps into my mouth and I feel his body loosen on top of me, but he keeps kissing me slowly, our uneven breaths and our hearts beating fast in a twisted mix of sensations.

Luke places small kisses on my neck, still laid on top of me, and lets out a low laugh.

"Shit"

-

I wake up with a bright light coming from my window practically blinding me. The ceiling seems to be spinning slightly and my legs are kinda numb, as if I have no strength left in my body. That's not good. I move a bit and notice Luke laid on his stomach a little lower beside me, one arm around my waist and his face was so close to my side that I could feel his lips tickling my skin. I still have his hair tangled between my fingers.

Fuck. I had forgotten what happened last night. I roll my eyes, pushing him away more roughly than I should. He moves in bed with a groan, sticking his face in the pillow. Geez, he looks pathetic, not mentioning his uncovered butt, where the hell are my sheets for fuck sakes? I don't even find it funny, for some reason I'm amazingly angry at Luke at the moment. I throw a pillow to cover him up before start looking for my own clothes, my place seems to be messier than the last time I remember. That annoys me.

What were those pills Luke gave me? I feel like a piece of shit, my whole body is hurting. I put my panties on and one of the big and large shirts Luke had given me a while ago and head to the kitchen, I need water.

I can't believe I slept with him, not with him. I could have ended up with anyone after that stupid wedding, but not with Luke. Not my best friend and definitely not being as drunk as we were. And the problem is, I know he won't even give a fuck, not the way I'd want him to.

"Luke, wake up" I poke him roughly but he doesn't move "Luke, you told me you were going to see your dad today, it's 3pm already" I keep pushing him, why doesn't he react? "Luke, c'mon" I suddenly feel scared, he's mixed a whole bunch of drinks and drugs yesterday "Luke, hey, talk to me" He looks so doped lying like that "For fuck sakes, I'm serious Luke, please wake up"

He moves slightly and I realize he's trying to muffle a laugh, he's such a kid "Fuck you, I thought you od'd or something" I slap his head, probably not as strong as I intended and he finally turns around with a silly smile.

"You're so cute when you worry about me"

"You're an asshole. Put some clothes on and get the hell out of here" I turn around to leave him alone in the bedroom but he grabs my arm.

"Hey, what happened? Don't need to be rude" He complains, still looking at me while lying in my own bed.

"What happened?! I feel like shit because of your fucking pill Luke!"

He rolls his eyes, getting up and putting his boxers on "Chill out, we had fun last night" He looks at me with his cocky smile "Specially that last part"

"Yeah, about that I still can't believe you got me stoned till the point where I'd sleep with you"

"Oh, c'mon Hailey. We were always attracted to each other"

"Says who?!"

"Anyone who sees us together can see that, we have chemistry" He winks at me and I take a deep breath trying to calm me down.

"You've gotta be kidding me, I just slept with you because I was fucking drunk. Because you came up with the brilliant idea to take those stupid pills"

"Geez, you say it like you didn't want it, it takes two people to have sex you know? And I didn't force you to take the damn pill or to have sex with me"

"You're an idiot" I murmur, looking away "You can't just sleep with me because you were upset about fucking Sophie getting married and you needed to get laid to feel better about yourself"

Luke comes near me, he has his pants on now, but he keeps with no shirt on, I guess that's in the living room somewhere. He grabs my waist and, though I'm looking down, I can't avoid a laugh.

"Last time you did that, shit happened"

He raises his eyebrows at me "So you remember the details, huh?" He laughs softly "Don't be mad at me, you know I didn't sleep with you because of Sophie"

"Why did you then?" He keeps looking at me in silence and bites his bottom lip, that's when I know he won't answer me. I roll my eyes at him "Great reason" I say with a low laugh and get out of his grip "So, you're visiting your dad today?"

"I guess so, don't you wanna come along? My sister would like to see you" He smiles hopeful.

Emma was only 4 years old and she was the sweetest thing ever.

I sigh deeply "Fine, I'll go, let me just take something so my head stops aching"

 -

Luke's father house is small and quite messy since his mother passed away when Emma was born, it was a pretty shock to the family and his dad, James, didn't handle it well. I remember when it happen like it was just a few days ago, Luke was 14.

Though James tried to be the best father he could to both Emma and his oldest son, he started drinking a little too much, what ended up affecting his relationship with Luke, who couldn't stand being anywhere near Emma. The whole thing became kinda messed up for the three of them. Luke'd always want to skip school or to play with the boys or simply to walk around the whole city, we'd spend the whole day just talking.

Of course, now the situation between Luke and Emma had changed, he plays the big and protective brother role and his father... Well, his father still drinks, but after a few conversation he and Luke had, he would control himself not to do it near his daughter. Things are better.

When we got there, James barely talked to us, he looked tired. So we spent a good time playing with Emma. It was cute to see the way Luke acted around her, sometimes I think he feels guilty about denying her when she was born.

Sometimes during the afternoon I found myself thinking about the night before. I'm still not quite sure how to deal with it. That was expected though, I could never learn how to deal with Luke.

------

Sorry that this is so short, gonna make it better on the next chapter ;)

Thanks for reading xx