Chapter 3: Stuck

1:00 PM

"Okay class we are now going to head back to the school. So please make a single filed line in front of the doors. But if anyone has to use the bathroom, please use it now. It will be an hour trip back to school" Mrs. Ruelane said.

I followed some other students to the washrooms and I pushed open the door then I saw Carrie. Where there's Carrie, there's her annoyig group of friends.

"What are you doing here? Can't you see we're trying to have a conversation, and you just happened to burst in." Carrie said rudely.

"Well if you guys were smart enough, you would listen to Mrs. Ruelane and use the bathroom. But if you're just going to stand there please move." I said calmly.

"Sure thing!" one of Carrie's friends said. To be honest I didn't have to use the bathroom. I just wanted to annoy Carrie and her friends. I closed the door to the stall and locked it. But the lock got stuck, like someone put glue on it and I was now stuck in the stall. I could't crawl under the door, because there wasn't enough space. Trying not to make a racket, I just stood there in the stall. All of a sudden I heard a loud shriek. It was Carrie

"LET ME OUT OF HERE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" Carrie cried.

"We decided to ditch you, after all, you were a bit bossy. Don't worry, we will leave without you" another one of Carries friends said. The group of Carries friends all laughed and left the washroom. Great. Now I was going to be stuck here forever with Carrie. The museum closes at 1:25, knowing Carrie, she wasn't going to allow me to make it to the bus in time. I needed to act fast.