Chaper 29

Tris POV

Evelyn pushes past me and gives me a look, she walks back to me and says "You had better not do anything to Tobias".

" No, I won't do anything like you did".

I say, Christina and Shauna are silent behind me.

"Watch it" she whispers to me.

She turns around and sprints to the train tracks.

" You okay?" Christina asks.

"I'm fine, let's go". I say.

We open the door and I see Tobias standing there.

I place one shakey leg in front of the other and somehow wobble like a retard up to him.

Once I am in front of him I look at up at his face. He looks perfect.

We do our vows, boring.

After that we dance and eat the buffet.

Right, time for the zipline.

We climb up to the roof, I feel nervous for Tobias, he is still afraid of heights.

We are now standing side by side people are helping us into our harnesses.

We are about to go, I look over at Tobias, his face is warped with fear, but then his eyes meet mine, he smiles.

Somebody gives me a boost from behind and I go flying fowards.

I spread my arms out, Tobias does the same thing, we hold hands, breaking apart when a pole or something is in our way.

After that, we head back to his apartment.

I am in the bathroom, fixing up my hair, it still feels weird looking in the mirror, when I was in Abnegation, we were only allowed to look in the mirror occasionally.

"Tris, are you ready for some PUM-PE- DA- RUMPY!" Tobias yells.

"Oh, you disgust me Tobias" I say in response.

I run up and kiss him.