Blackmail

Blackmailed. For what? Maybe that's why he was with... Whatever her name was.

But then who is blackmailing him? Who would... Hans. That's it. Maybe he had to break my heart in order to keep his secret. But that would seem selfish. Break my heart for some stupid secret. Does he care about his secret more than my feelings? If that's so, then... Then I... Just give me a second, I'm bad at these things.

I have to do something though, I mean, I know he left me and I should hate him. But you never stop loving someone. I just can't stand to see this happening to him.

Now, I could do this the easy way:

Go tell Elsa about the problem and have her guards solve my problems for me.

Or, I could do it my way:

I find so one else and act like I'm happy with them and that I've moved on, Hans wanted Finn to go with... Her, to make me upset, I just have to make him think I'm not bothered by it.

I think my way is better. I will have to talk about it with Finn though. I wouldn't want to break his heart if he still cares. I don't want him to feel like I did.

So tomorrow, I start my plan. But for tonight, I have to get some rest. I have a long day ahead of me.

I wake up to the sun shinning bright through my windows. I sit up and still feel tired. So I just fall back into bed. But then I remember what I have to do today. I better get started. I make myself a sparkling, blue and white, ice dress that goes to my ankles and then I give myself some ice slippers. I do my hair in a messy braid and run outside and find Finn walking to the cafe where he usually is.

"Wait!" I scream at him and he stops and smiles at me. He smiles?

"Ella, how've you been?!" He asks cheerfully.

"Umm, pretty good?" I say smiling but it comes out as more of a question.

"So, what's up?"

"Actually, we need to talk," I say pulling him into an alley.

"Do we, now?" He asks and I just nod.

"Now, you said you're being blackmailed? What do you mean by that?" I ask him, hoping that he'll actually tell me.

He just sighs,"Well, Hans was the one doing this, only, it wasn't for money. It was for your life. He, umm, he said to break your heart somehow, or else he would kill you. So I did the only thing I could think of. I was with someone else." Well, my plan won't work now, he said my heart had to be broken. If I act like it's not, he'll kill me.

"Did you like kissing her?" I ask with a hint of jealousy in my voice.

"Yes," he says and I'm about ready to slap him when he puts his hand up," you didn't let me finish. I liked kissing her because I knew when I was, I was saving your life."

I hug him, for the first time in a while. Her sighs and I pull away. He brushes his lips against mine and I smile and pull him so out foreheads are touching.

"I missed you," I said.

"Me too."

I kiss him again realizing that I won't be able to do this again. Hans wants my heart broken. I won't be with Finn. I'm almost dead without him. I let silent tears stream down my face and when he pulls away, he wipes them with his thumb.

"Shh, don't cry. We'll make this work. Us. I won't let him take you from me. I promise."

I'm glad about that. I don't think I could function without him.

That promise might just save my life.