Who is This Girl?

I can't help but wonder who else Finn would be in love with. Someone pretty? Someone smart? Better than me, I know that for a fact. But I just need to know. I'm eager to know, and afraid to find out. It's complicated. I just feel a need to know.

I don't feel like going out today, or ever. I just want to sit in my room and think about sad things all day...

I sit in the cliff outside my cave, staring out to Arendale. Wondering what everyone's doing. They've probably forgotten me already. It's been what seems like years, maybe two or three, but I think they've given up on finding me. I don't really care though, and I don't want them finding me. Elsa obviously thought that it was safer if I hid my powers. Right?

Another flashback! I'm remembering a lot and I think my memory might be back! I need to talk to someone. Not Elsa, or Finn, or Mom, or Dad. How about Wes? He's only four though. And then it hits me. There is no one I can talk to right now. My parents are away visiting Corona, Elsa had some 'important job' to attend to, and I can't talk to Finn right now. Well! I don't want to! although I probably should.

I walk to the cafe right outside the palace gates and see Finn making out with this other girl. "Ahem," I say annoyed. The girl looks up. "Finn, who's this?" She asks looking me over. "I happen to be Princess Ella or Arendelle, and you happen to be... Who?" I say smirking. "Oh, umm, your majesty, I'm Annie," she says smiling. "So, how long have you been with Finn?" I question her. "Oh about..." Finn interrupts,"an hour?" It comes out like a question. "Wait, no, it's been about a month now," Annie says. I gasp. "You were cheating on me for a month!" I exclaim. "What is she talking about?!" Annie yells. "He was my boyfriend!" I shout. "What? Fine, we're done Finn!" She says running away. "Got what you want?" he growls. "Exactly," I smirk.

"Now, why were you with her, it doesn't seem like you to cheat?"

"Because, I... I...I love her?"

"You're lying, something's up."

"God Ella! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

"Because I care too much and I know something's wrong!"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm fine," he mumbles getting up and walking away. And we all know that's not true. "Tell me now, Princess' orders!" I shout. "Fine," he says forcing a smile,"you really wanna know?" I nod and give a small smile. "I'm being black-mailed," he laughs. Why is he laughing. "What?" I asked even though I heard him, I just couldn't believe it. "Ella Winters, do you know what black-mail is?" He says placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod again. "That's it, it's as simple as that," he says grinning like a fool as he turns on his heel and walks back towards his house.

Hey, I think there might just be another five chapters at the most. Thank you to everyone who is giving me feedback and voting, it means a lot.