7.

"despite all the hardships you'll feel blessed as soon as you hold your baby in your arms, trust me i know." Mr's Park said with a sweet smile on her face.

After announcing my pregnancy to my family and Taehyung i also had to tell our Uni's principal. I will still go to school until i'm at 8 months, that's what i planed with them. I have to visit our school's counselor Mrs Park once a week. She wants to make sure that i'm alright and also she's trying to support me a lot during this.

I reached the 10th week and a very small belly is visible. It looks more like i gained a little bit of weight so none of the other students noticed something.

I left Mrs Parks office and went straight to the cantine were Jisoo and Jimin were waiting for me. On my way there i went trough the long hallways. I was checking my phone and felt someone walking right next to me. I looked to my left to see who this person was.

holy shit

holy shit. What does this brat want from me now?

M: "Can i help you Jungkook?" - i said clearly annoyed by his presence

JK: "Just wanted to say hi"

M: "okay? well hi jungkook but i gotta go" -

I started to walk faster and so did Jungkook he looked at me with his annoying grin.

JK: "Mina dont run away. I want to ask you something!"

M: "go ahead and ask than instead of following me like a idiot"

JK: "OoOoHhhh chill, alright so i heared some stuff"

M: "what stuff?"

JK: "you didnt hear about the rumors? oh well damn... anyways some people here say you're pregnant. Is it true?"

I stopped walking and looked Jungkook straight in the face. At this moment i just thought fuck it people gonna find out anyways.

M: "i guess for once the rumors about me are true".

His grin dissapered and he was clearly jungshook from what i just told him. I could tell he was expecting me to deny it. I decided to just leave him standing there and went back on walking to the cantine.

As soon as i reached the cantine i sat next to my friends

As soon as i reached the cantine i sat next to my friends. Jisoo started reading pregnancy books and made sure that i always eat healthy stuff.

Jisoo: "trust me mina you need to eat vegetabels all the time, cause the baby will get smart than. Tae is a dumb ass so i just dont want the baby to be stupid like him".

Jimin: "i dont think that he or she will be stupid and btw is it just me or does everyone stare at us???."

Me and Jisoo looked around and indeed people were looking at us. It seemed like they were gossiping. I was fascinated that Jungkook could spill the tea all around the university in less than 5 minutes.

M: "Jungkook knows.. so i guess the whole planet knows about it now."

Jimin: "fuck i'm gonna punch this kid."

M: "noo dont! people gonna notice soon anyways also i told him about it."

Jisoo: "why would you out of all people tell Jungkook though."

M: "cause he asked me so i just told him. Anyways lets just ignore them."

Jimin: "did you hear something from Taehyung?"

M: "no and i honestly dont want to."

Jimin: "still there's a child involved... i think i'll talk to him soon."

M: "you dont have to."

Jimin: "yes i do have to. I want him to step up at least."

Sometimes i wished Taehyung was more like Jimin.

****

After school and my nightshift at the restaurant i walked home. I was tired and i felt that my body feels weaker than usual. I got a text on my phone and i opened it to check.

Taehyung: are you happy that you let everyone know? I'll warn you only this one time mina! If you ever tell someone that i'm that baby's dad you'll really regret it!

---------

heyyo guys. thanks for everyone who's reading, if you like the story than please vote. It would make me really happy.

XoXo Nana