2.

Mina's POV

I was on my way to uni, it's been a week since i knew about my pregnancy. Today was my appointment at the doctor also.. i was really nervous about it.

My father and stepmom came back from their trip yesterday. My relaitionship to both of them isnt the best so i'm avoiding talking to them.

I arrived at uni and bought me coffee from the cantine. Should i drink coffee while being pregnant though? Isnt that bad for the baby? For some reason i still cared about the baby and its health.

I had the cup in my hand and saw Jimin. He saw me too and came up to me.

J: hey mina!

M: hey jimin, whats up?

J: nothing much i'm just tired af, was partying with the boys yesterday.

M: ohhh since ur tired.. do you want coffee? I had a cup already and dont feel like drinking more.

Jimin took the cup out of my hands and smiled: thank you mina. Lets go to class before the professor gonna kills us.

We were around 5 min too late so we rushed to class together. I wasnt focused... all i could think about is my fucked up situation. I was lost in my thoughts until about an hour into the lecture the classroom door openend.

Everyone turned their heads to see who entered class this late. It was no surprise..
Jungkook and Taehyung came in and didnt care about our yelling professor.

I looked at Taehyung who was amused by the situation.. he noticed me looking at him and started winking at me.

 he noticed me looking at him and started winking at me

This guys still had the nerves to provoke me. I quickly looked away and pretended like i would read the lectures.

After class was over, i waited for Jisoo in the hallways. As soon as she left her class she came up to me.

Jisoo: ready to go? feeling alright? - she asked while holding my hand

I just wanted to answer her but Jimin came running to us.

Jimin: hey girls, what you up to? let's go eat something together?

Jisoo: ahh no jiminie, next time okay? me and mina gotta go shopping.

Jimin: I'll join you guys! after shopping we can get some fried chicken.

Jisoo: nooo! why would you join us shopping, are you a girl or what?

Jimin: woaaaah wtf!

Mina: stop it you both, listen chim we can meet tonight and eat dinner together if thats okay?

Jisoo: you sure mina????

Mina: yes .. lets just meet tonight.

Jimin: Aight, have fun shopping than :)

-------

Around an hour later i was sitting with Jisoo at the doctors waiting room. My hands were sweaty and all my emotions came up again, it was so hard to hold myself back from crying but i somehow managed to stay silent.

The nurse came and she called my name. Jisoo stood up instantely.

J: should i come with you?

M: no.. just wait for me..

J: are you sure?

M: yes jisoo, i want to be alone with the doctor..

The appointment took around 30 min, i came out with teary eyes and Jisoo came up hugging me.

J: come I'll take you home..

I could tell that she didn't knew how to react or how to treat me but I can't blame her..after all she still stood by my side and tried to support me with everything. I felt so lucky to have her as my friend.

------------------
Hihi guys,
will update both of my storys today. Got nothing to do so might as well update more👀