19.

6 months pregnant..

Tae: "so what else do we need for the baby? Should we maybe buy the stroller already?" -

Mina: "hmmm idk we still got time..and maybe we shouldnt spend all the money today."

It was the first time me and Tae went baby shopping together. He saved some money so that we could start buying everything we need..but instead of buying necessary thing..Tae put tons of toys in our cart. It almost seemed like he went shopping for himself.

Mina: "taehyung dont you think we shouldnt buy that many toys.. i mean the baby wont need them in the first months anyways"

Tae: "but they are really cute!"

Mina: "come on tae we cant waste money like that"

Tae: "yeaaah..ok you're right" - he put some of the toys back.

We ended up buying bottles, some clothes, blankets, nursing pillow, baby car seat, etc.. I never expected that a little human can cost so much money...

As soon as we got home i started unpacking the stuff we bought..i got a message on my phone.

Jimin: "dinner tonight? found a great hot pot place"

Mina: "hot pot sounds amazing but.. i'm with Tae.."

Jimin: "so what? he's not your boyfriend so you can hang out with me..i'll pick you up at 7 pm"

I had a bad feeling about it but Jimin is right. Taehyung is not even my boyfriend and he meets momo too so fuck it.

Even though i got a belly and look chubby i wanted to dress up.. I had this one cute wide black dress which could still fit me. I tried it on and it actually looked good on me. I put some make up on and got my hair ready.

When i came out of my room i saw Taehyung doing something on his computer..

Mina: "Taehyung i'm going out for dinner.."

Tae: "huh! Why? I wanted to order something for us..."

Mina: "oh i'm sorry..but we can order something next time.. "

Tae: "who are you going with?"

Mina: "Jimin"

Tae's expression changed..ofc he looked like he would freak out again but i could tell he tried to stay calm: "what's the reason your going to dinner with him?"

Mina: "we are just going to have dinner and hang out like we always did"

Tae: "you guys had a fight though!"

Mina: "yeah but we are good with each other again soo that's why we are going to hang out."

Tae: "you left his house and now your all cool with him"

Mina: "taehyung..pls dont start with this"

Tae: "actually i dont want him to be around you..i mean what's his problem why the fuck does he chase after a pregnant woman"

Mina: "aggghhhhh taehyung dont make me mad okay... call your girlfriend and hang out with her or something.. dont stress me" - With that i left the house.

Jimin was waiting outside of his car.. even he was dressed nicely today. He looked really good. He held a pink flower in his hand...As soon as he saw me he gave me this one look.. like he was checking me out.

Jimin: "you look really good in that dress

Jimin: "you look really good in that dress.. wow" -

Mina: "thank you.. you look really handsome today"

Jimin: "i got this for you.." he gave me the flower and kissed my cheek..he was still looking at me in that kind of way which not gonna lie made me feel things...

He helped me to sit in his car and he started driving to the restaurant. I held the flower in my hands it was so pretty...

After a while we arrived at the restaurant

After a while we arrived at the restaurant..it looked really great and i was so hungry that the smell of food got me hyped.

Jimin: "so i hope you gonna like the food here."

Mina: "I'm pretty sure about it.. i'm so hungry rn anything would be tasty."

He ordered Hot-Pot and went straight to the buffet to pick vegetables and meat. He made sure i eat a lot. Why is Jimin so caring and cute?

Jimin: "so hows everything going? i mean you and your baby daddy?" -

Mina: "alright i guess.. we went shopping today..buying some stuffs.. cause we should prepare soon, right?"

Jimin: "hmm sounds good at least he's buying things for the baby.. is he still with momo?"

Mina: "yeah i think so.. well she doesnt show up these days but he didnt mention anything so i guess they are still together."

Jimin: "hmmm i see...but doesnt matter...what about us? did you think about it?"

Mina: "i dont know jimin...my situation is not that easy..."

Jimin: "i know that but i really dont care if you have a baby from someone else.. honestly i wished that the baby was mine but i mean i can still have you both right? you just need to give me a chance mina"

Mina: "why are doing this to yourself? We are still young jimin.. you good looking, your smart you could have any girl but you pick me?"

Jimin: "yes cause i want only you.."

--------------------------------

your girl is really active these days.. wohuuu idk how much longer i should make this story tho. hmmm let's see i'll just go with the flow i guess haha

xoxo nana