Hey There Delilah

Hey! I had the idea for this a while a go but never got round to doing it.  

As this is my first story on wattpad, i don't expect much but if you like it, let me know 

Thanks, Enjoy 

***-***

Beep Beep 

I groaned and turned over to hit my alarm. It didn't stop. 

Beep Beep 

I sat up as I realized it was my phone. I had a new message from Madeline 'Maddy' Payne, my best friend.

'First day back at school! Yeah, I'm sooooo excited! NOT! :) xx'

I took my phone out of the charger as I typed a reply.

'This day bores me so much. Teachers blabber about what we are going to do through the year, even though we never do any of it!! See ya later. :) x

I pulled myself up and walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water hit my body. After a quick shower, I wrapped a towel round me and went in to my room. I wandered into my walk-in-closet and picked out a pair of destroyed white super skinny jeans and a red of the shoulder top. I let my hair dry naturally and pulled it into a high ponytail. Putting a bit of mascara and lip gloss on, I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs.

My dad was in the kitchen and was making breakfast. I wasn't that hungry so I grabbed an apple. "Morning Delilah" my dad greeted. 

"Morning"

If there was one thing that I hated was the first day back. Everyone had changed over the summer, especially the boys. Most of the girls stayed the same, except the ones who had 'bigger boobs' (cough* injections* cough) . My closet friends, Maddy, Alexis, Jordyn and Lauren hadn't changed, considering I saw them every week.  

This year, me and my friends decided to go for it and be a bit more dairing and go for the boys we liked. This year was going to be awesome!

My train of thoughts was interrupted as my dad said, "You should get going, Maddy and Alexis will be there by now" I picked up my bag and said goodbye to my dad. I slipped my feet in my yellow high boots and put my phone in my pocket. Grabbing a banana and a jacket, I headed out the door.  

Maddy and Alexis were at the end of my road as we headed of to school, talking about anything and everything.

***-*** 

***-*** 

"You didn't?" I questioned Alexis.  

"My mum's face was priceless when she heard what happened!" 

I saw Jordyn and Lauren coming over, I had to tell them what Alexis did. 

"Hey," I greeted them " you won't guess what Alexis did yesterday!" 

"What ya do now?" Jordyn asked, knowing Alexis' past history. 

"I kicked my sister in the stomach and took her baby as she wasn't feeding him right. My mum had a massive fit, all the usual yada. She said I was grounded for two weeks. " 

"Like that will stop you!" I replied, with a few snigers from the girls. 

"Has it before??" Alexis replied. We cracked up as we walked in the building.

We were walking through the hallways, when we heard our names being called. Jordyn and Lauren were first, they weren't to fond of him, but they didn't completely hate him. Next, he walked up to Alexis. He seemed scared of her, slowly turning away. When it comes to me and Maddy, his sweet and kind side comes out. He has always been friends with us. Turning towards me, with a glint in his eyes, he cupped my face with his hands. "Delilah". I looked into his eyes and gave him a look between a smirk and a grin. Without any hesitation, he turned around and walked of, packs of desperate girls chasing him. Jason, Jason Rye. The school jock, my friend, my crush. The boy who was going to cause me a lot of trouble this year.