Chapter 16

NO NOT CHLOE! sometimes I hate my imagination :'( 

Thank you so much for reading this far, I appreciate it so so so so so so so so so so so so x1000 much! Please continue to comment and fan and vote if you like it!

"Chloe! Chloe! Darling I'm so sorry! I'm so so so so so sorry!" I weeped, dropping to my knees infront of my beautiful, bloodied daughter.

"Mummy it h-hurts!" 

"I know darling, I know! I'm so sorry!" I went to put pressure on her leg where the wound was only to find Zayn allready there. 

"Zayn! How is she? How bad?" I asked between sobs, gearing up for the worst. He just shook his head sadly.

"I don't know, love, I'm definitely no doctor. Louis?" he looked up at Louis questioningly. Louis shook his head as well.

"My mum's the nurse, not me" I groaned and stared back down at my gorgeous angel as she let out a loud, blood-curdling  scream.

I had never heard anything like it before in my life.

It was a scream full of pain, of agony without comparison. It was a scream full of desperation, a scream full of confusion and a scream full of sadness.

It was a scream that reverberated off the walls, a scream that sent shivers down your spine.

It was a scream that you would expect from a soldier dying in battle, a scream you'd expect from someone falling from an airoplane attached to a bomb.

It was a scream that overtook everything else, that ordered attention.

It was a scream that made you rethink all your times of pain and sorrow.

It was a scream that made you think yourself a wimp for every saying you've been through pain.

It was a scream that changed your world.

"Chloe! Chloe! It's all right! It's going to be all right!" I more so pleaded than reassured. It had to be ok, or else... No! I can't think about that! I have to stay strong!

"Mummy what's, what's go-i-i-ing o-o-o-on?" Chloe screamed. I swear I felt my heart break, watching my beautiful baby girl shivering, screaming, and covered with blood on this alien floor.

"Come on, let's go!" someone started pulling at my arm while Zayn went to pick up Chloe.

"No!" I protested. "Don't you dare touch her!" Zayn quickly looked up, startled at my sudden outburst. I walked slowly up to Chloe and picked her up myself. 

"Shh, shh, it's allright Chloe, Chloe it's all right! I love you! Everything will be ok!" I tried to reassure as she started to let out another series of screams.

"Niall! Call the ambulance!" someone shouted, in the corner of my eye I saw someone quickly get a phone out, but it was all blurred to me. Everything was blur. Nothing existed. Nothing except me and my little angel screaming in my arms.

It seemed like a forever before the ambulance arrived. 

When they did arrive, they took one quick look at Chloe and quickly whisked her and I into the back of the ambulance.

"What happened?"

"How long has she been like this?"

"What's her age?"

"What's her blood type?"

"has she had plenty of fluids today?"

"Has this ever happened before?"

"When was the last time, if ever, she bled dramatically?"

So many questions. Hard to keep up. World spining. Chloe crying. Chloe screaming. Machines beeping. Surroudings disorienting. Strangers holding Chloe. More beeping. Voices. Too much. Too much. Too much.