Chapter 8

Oh I love Chloe, enjoyed writing this chapter!

Please comment vote and fan if you think it's deserved!

"Mummy mummy can you believe it?" Chloe kept saying over and over again in the car. She was rocking backwoods and forwards on the car seat. I forced a smile onto my face. She was so excited and happy, I felt bad for lieing to her; then again I felt bad for bringing her at all.

"No, no I can't believe it honey, it's great isn't it?" I lied. She grinned up at me like all her Christmas' had come at once.

"So, how's it going back there?" Louis asked. He was driving...at around 10km under the speed limit.

"Uh, you know you can drive faster right?" I offered. He just grinned.

"Could, should, won't" 

"Why not?" I asked but Chloe broke in.

"Jeesh mum you're so embarrasing! Don't you know anything about 1D?" I just blinked at her, Louis chuckled.

"Er, no not much..." other than you're suspected murderers.

"That's allright love! I don't blame ya! Our music aint for everyone." Louis said. I forced a smile, I actually didn't know what their music was like, I had only ever heard one or two songs. Or maybe I'd heard them all and they just sound the same?

"Yeah, I guess. So... why do you drive slow?" I repeated.

"Don't wanna run anyone over now do we love?" he winked. 

"That's his excuse, but the other boys say that it's because he's new to driving and just isn't that good" Chloe whispered into my ear. I saw Louis frown in the rear-view mirror.

"Don't you listen to those other big mean boys ok love?"

Chloe smiled evily.

"Ok!"

Louis suddenly pulled over infront of a somewhat grand hotel. 

"Look over there!" Louis exclaimed with a laugh. I looked where he was pointing and couldn't help laughing with him. 

Hundreds of teenage girls holding up, some rather disturbing, signs about the boys from One Direction. They were gathered and screaming infront of the hotel... across the road from this one.

"I'm guessing you've managed to trick them into thinking you're in that hotel?"

"Yeap!" 

Chloe started to laugh with us.

"Now, you knwo this has to remain a secret, ok Chloe? You understand? Fans have to think we are staying in that hotel over there" he pointed to the hotel across the road that was covered in fans like flies to a good old roast.

Chloe nodded seriously. "Got it!"

"Are you sure? Chloe, that means everyone, not even your boyfriend..." Louis trailed off tauntingly.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! I don't have a boyfriend! Ew! Couties! Gross, Yuck!" Louis laughed.

"So you mean, you've never even kissed a guy?" he asked, fake incredulously.

"Argh! Yuck, ew! Gross, no way! Ewies!" Louis chortelled, and I couldn't help but join in. 

"That's a good attitude, Chloe, you keep that attitude!" I laughed, she nodded, still making disgusted noises and expressions.

"Yeah, guys are big bad meanies hey Chloe? They're disgusting!" Louis added still laughing.

"Yes! Agreed! Yuck!" Chloe replied.