The Date/Elemental?!

~Chapter 16~

"You like good! Now go!" Mariah ushered me forward with a frustrated expression. They dressed me in a strapless dress. It flowed to my feet and had a silver belt around the waist. They also put my hair in a fancy bun.I opened the door and saw a long, black limo.Jason was leaning against it and when he saw me, his eyes turned golden and he stood in front of me in 2 long strides.

"You look perfect" He said holding out his arm.

"Shall we?" He asked.

I linked mine in his,"We shall" He helped me into the limo and we talked most of the way about random and teenagy stuff.

We stopped in front of a very fancy restraunt. He helped me out and went up to the counter once inside, "Reservation for Kingston" He said. The man looked through the papers and spoke, "Ah, Mr.Kingston.Follow me" We followed him up stairs until we reached the top and he bowed while stopping at a table that was nicely set. Jason pulled out a chair and I sat and he pushed it back in. He sat across from me. "I love it" I gasped looking around. There was a wonderful view of the city below and everything was so elegant and beautiful. There was a stage where a man sang softly and some people danced to the music."I knew you would" He smiled at me and I grinned back.

We started to talk and when the bread came I only ate a couple bites. I ordered the chicken salad and Jason ordered the 5 oz. steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. When we finished eating he brought me to the dance floor.

"L is for the way you Look at me.

O is for the only one,I see.

V is very very, extra ordinary.

E is even more than anyone that you adore and

Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore and

Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

Love was made for me and you"

When the song ended we kissed slowly and then from the specialty from Jason:Bruno Mars Just the Way You Are, Count on Me, and Treasure played. I danced stupidly with Jason as it played and when we were finished, he picked me up bridal style and placed me into the limo. I giggled uncontrollably and he pecked me on the lips. "I love you" He whispered in my ear. "I love you too"I replied grinning stupidly.

When we got home I clung onto Jason because I was freezing cold. He handed me his jacket and I put it on. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again.

"You're the most perfect person in the world" He told me.

"You've met everyone in the world?" I teased.

He grinned and leaned in. "You are my world. My everything"

He sealed it with another kiss.

Best.Night.Ever.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I woke up and looked at the time:10:00.I groaned and got up for a quick shower. I don't feel like going out today but I have to help out Cole. I put on a quick outfit and I got out a pen and paper to write a note. "You are not leaving." He said. "I have to go visit my mom and dads house. I still have to ask them about.....my.....powers" I half lied. "Then I'll go with you" He told me. "No! You have work. I will be fine.I promise" I told him. He sighed, "Your right" "Okay.Bye" I gave him a quick kiss then drove out in his amazing Ferrari.

When we finished taking out some of his moms stuff, I left and drove to my parents' home. I knocked on the door and my mom hurriedly pulled me in.

"What's wrong? " I asked. "Jägers." She whispered. "Sweetie why are you here? Jason has to be here. They are after you. You need to leave" She whisprred. "No mom. I wanted to ask about my water powers" I told her. "W-water powers?" She stuttered while looking at me.

"Yes. I....have water powers" I told her. "You can't let anyone know or you will be in more danger than you can imagine. People will use you. They will want to.....to.....breed with you. If they did it would be the most powerful wolf baby.Your an elemental! " She gasped. "An elphantal?" I said.

"Elemental. There are 4.Water,earth,air, and fire" She explained. "You need to leave now but act cool about it. They are going to follow you so pretend you don't know and get in your car as fast as you can" She told me.I nodded and walked out the door and saw them.

They were the same ones that followed me home.I walked to my car pretending not to know and they started running. I started to get nervous and ran inside my car. I took out my phone and dialed Jason's number. "Kitten, are you okay?" He asked. "Jason there are men outside and..." Tears started spilling out of my eyes and the window to the car smashed and I saw Grey eyes. I couldn't see his face, only his eyes. I screamed loudly and called for Jason to help me but Grey eyes smashed the phone into pieces. He put a needle in my arm and hit the back of my head with something, then everything went black.