Surprise!

Picture of Cat in her dress on the side

~Chapter 10~

I rubbed against something soft but hard. I opened my eyes and saw that I was against Jason's chest. I poked his chest and he grumbled under his breath. I'm still mad at him. I unwrapped myself from his arms and he started to grumble even more. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I made plans with the girls to go shopping because of some ceremony for some pack thing.

I put on my skirt that reached above my knees and matching shirt. I put my hair in a braid and opened the door. Jason was standing there and when he saw me he wrapped me in his arms. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I would pick you over anything anytime." He said hugging me.

"It's fine." I sighed and he pulled back.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled.

----------------

"Okay ladies chop chop!" Cole ushered us into the next store. "Ooh this dress is going to look hot on you." He said holding up a dress.

"Noo that's too.... slutty." I told him. He stuck out his tongue and put it back. "This one!" I squealed pulling out a strapless golden dress. the top was glittery and the bottom flowed out.

"Go try it on." Mariah said. Shelby clapped her hands and nodded. I went into the changing room and put it on.

I walked out and their jaws dropped. "Hell yeah!" Mariah said.

"Definitely the one." Shelby added.

"It makes your ass look big." Cole said. I slapped him making him grab his cheek. "Just being honest." He shrugged.

"Oh shut up Cole! Jason is going to be begging on his hands and knees to sleep with you." Mariah said. Shelby giggled and I laughed.

"Totally the one." I undressed and payed for the dress. I also bought earings and golden heels along with it.

Mariah bought a spaghetti dress. It went down to her feet and she bought matching heels with it. Shelby bought a royal blue dress that clung to her like a second skin. It had slits in the back and a belt around the waist.

I hung the dress in my closet when Jason came behind me. He turned me around so we were face-to-chest and smashed his lips on mine. I moaned at the pleasurable sparks that erupted with his touch.

I pulled away because my phone buzzed. I took it out and read the text.

Cole: Funeral was very sad but she's in a better place

I smiled knowing Cole was very close to his mom. She died a couple days ago and the funeral was an hour after we went shopping and he took the whole thing well. "AHHHHHHH!" I screamed jumping back. There was a big ass spider on the floor the size of a fucking truck.

"WHATS WRONG?" Jason asked getting into a protective stance in front of me.

"KILL IT!" I yelled. He started cracking up when he saw the spider. It was seriously the size of a truck. Well, maybe a toy truck..... or a toy truck's wheel......or a grain of sand but it's still a bug, a spider specifically. "KILL IT!" I yelled at him, almost in tears.

He stepped on it with his shoe while I bawled my eyes out in the corner. "It could have killed me." I told him. He started chuckling and grabbed me by my waist.

"It was a baby spider, Kitten."

"It's still a creepy crawly." I pouted making him kiss my cheek.

"A tiny spider can't kill you." He said. I jumped on his back.

"Onward to thy bed." I said in a fake British accent.