Party

Dedication to Angel2020BJS for the vote!Thanks alot!

~Chapter 11~

I was shocked at first then I realized that's what it was: My birthday! I looked around. There was a large banner in purple and blue that said Happy Birthday Future Luna Cat. There was a large stage with a karaoke machine, a dance floor, 5 long tables filled with my favorite foods, and 5 large tables stacked with presents. Mariah and Shelby ran over to me and hugged me. "Happy Birthday, Sis!" They said in unison. I hugged them back tightly and my mom, Autumn and William hugged me as well. This is why they were so secretive all week!

I looked around for Jason but didn't see him. Music started to play and everyone went wild. "Happy Birthday Luna." A woman bowed to me.

"Please, call me Cat and thank you." I said. She nodded and I got a bunch of happy birthdays and whatevs.

"Cat! I need to talk to you." Cole said peeking up. "Alone." He added.

"Okay, follow me." I led him to an empty hallway and sat down in a chair.

"Okay before I start. I want you to know that you are the only person that knows this. I wanted to tell you first because your the closest to me.... the sister I never had. I'm going to tell Mariah and Shelby but not now. You have to know first." I nodded.

"I'm gay, but it's a secret." He said.

I was shocked for a couple of seconds then nodded, "I'll stick with you no matter what. If you don't want anyone to know then I won't tell." I told him.

"I don't want anyone to know because the pack will... bully me." He said.

"I'll make sure no one does if you decide to be open with it. If they try to hurt you then you can tell me. You shouldn't hide who you are Colton. But I'll still stay by your side." I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Oh and can you help me pack my mom's stuff? It might take a while but-"

"Of course I will, Cole!" I told him. He smiled again and hugged me. We went back to the party and I was in search of Jason.

Someone grabbed my waist from behind and I jumped in shock. I knew it was him by the electric zaps. "Happy Birthday Kitten." He whispered in my ear. "I have a present for you but it's at the pack house." He said.

"I wanna see it!" I squealed.

"Wait until after the party." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Cat! Sing for us!" Shelby grabbed my hand and begged me to sing.

"Okay 1 song." I finally said. She pushed me on stage and I queud up Emotions by Mariah Carey.

(You've)Got me feelin'emotions

Deeper then I've ever dreamed of

Oh Woah, oh Woah.

(You've) Got me feelin'eeemotioons higher then the heavens above.

I feel good

I feel nice

I've never felt sooo satisfied

I'm in love

I'm alive

Intoxicated, flyin' high

Feels like a dreamWhen you touch me tenderly

I don't know if it's real

But I like the way I feel insiiiiiiiiiiide

(You've)got me feelin' emotions

Deeper than I've ever dreamed of