NINE

Recap: "This OUR room, so that is your closet too."

"Wha-t-? How."

"I know that your my mate Annabelle ."

"But how ?"

He sat on his bed, and said" The day you left saw you but your hair was red, I also smelled you. When the car left I my sister Jade said that you were named Annabelle and I ask my mom and she said that you were going to your sister packs."

"Oh.." I said and lowered my head.

He up a finger under my chin and make my look at him in his eyes.

"Are you going to reject me ." I whispered scared

"No." he said strongly " I would never reject you. You are beautiful, smart, care this to be my perfect Luna." and he kissed me.

______________________________

Annabelle POV

I kissed him back.

After some time he pull back, staring at me.

"What ? Do I have something on my face ?" I ask touch my face.

"No, you just look beautiful ?"  He said grabing my hands from my face and holding them in his hands.

"So..." I said

"Lets play a game." He said making my hand making sit next to him on his bed. "The quesion game."

"20 question ?"

"Yes, you first "

"Favorite color ?"

"Blue, you"He said

"Green."

"Birthday."

"July 22. You ?"

"May 29."

~

We countied playing the game, I've learn that Kale love running in his wolf form, his wolf is pure black. He reads every night to his little sister Jade. His favorite singer is Ed Sheeran. He like being outside, with nature.

I toke a shower and change in yoga pants and a sweat shirt because I was about to go to bed.

I walk out of the bathroom drying my hair with my towel

" Hey Anna ."

"Hey." I said to Kale

"Can I ask you something ?"

"Sure what is it ?"

"I was wondering if tomorrow you want to go out to dinner with me ?"

"Like a date."

"Yeah, If you don't want to go you don't have to. I'm sorry I jus-" I cut him off and kissed him 

" I would love to. But now I have question ?"

"Thank you, " he kissed my cheek " Now whats your question ?"

"Can I sleep here with you ?" I whisper hope he will say Yes because If he doesn't it will be awkward.

"Of course, come here ." he said hugging my waist " You don't have to ask Love."

"Love ?"

"Your nick name."

"Oh ok babe." I said walking to the bed going under the covers.

He changed in sweat pant, wthout a shirt. Climbing in to the bed going under the covers too grabing my waist and hugging my tight like if I would leave any second. I snuggle closer to him with my head on his chest. Closing my eyes falling slowly a sleep.

"I finally have you in my arms I Found You." 

++++

Hey everyone 

First thing I want to thank all of you guys for over 1K 

Second I very sorry Of the short chapter

Third I have writer blocks If you have any idea for the next chapters comment or message me

Picture on the side of Kale and Annabelle ~~>

What do you about the date  ?

Don't forget to..

Comment

Vote

Follow

and Share