THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN

Kale's POV

The night before

Tomorrow is the day but I need to enjoy now.

I lied next to Annabelle, thinking how beautiful she is and, how much I love her.

Then slowly fell asleep.

《《「」

Waking up at around 5 in the morning taking a quick shower.

Walking into the unit. Where I would see what is happening to Annabelle.

My beautiful mate.

"Good morning son, here's coffee." my dad said and handed me a mug.

"Thanks." I answered and took a big sip.

"Are you nervous ?" He ask

"Yeah, a bit or a lot." said as I look around seeing a bunch of screen that each showed a different area of the tests.

Where they took Annabelle, which exactly like the pack house.

They made me sit down in a chair that was cold and made out of metal

"Why do I have to sit here." I ask my father. Then some of my pack members came in with gloves on an silver chain. They walk towards me, putting the chain around my wrist then hooking it to the chair which was stuck to the ground.

Trying to pull the chain off but only burning my skin.

"Don't try to take them off, the chain are made of silver and have wolfsbane, so don't move much." My father told me.

"Why ?" I ask

"We did to take precautions."

=

On the TV screen two men walk into my room, and injected an weird blue liquid in my mates shoulder. She start to scream and yell.

"What the hell, let me out " I yelling trying to rip the chains off, but only burning my skin. Help mate my wolf told me

Then she slowly stop moving, then they injected an other liquid in her neck.

"What IS THAT?" I yelled as my eye turn black.

"Son, if for the simulation test," he answer then walk to the TV changing into a a different location.Then turn the other TVs on they all in different area or location but on, the largest TV has a black screen.

" This TV is connected , to the other injection which she got on her neck was for us to see what she think or see ." He said point to the black screen

After a couple minutes the screen turn on. See what looks like our bedroom, then her running to the bathroom throwing up blood.

"WHY IS SHE THROWING UP BLOOD ?"I asked get a bit worry want to help her

"It one on the side effected." Father said the slowly start to whisper to him that its, new or unseen before.

Now she's getting cereal, and then the TV gliches now she changed into black pants and top and jacket.

Then she said look in the kitchen for something.

"Where a knife." She mumble

"Why does she need a knife ?"I ask

"Just watch." my father said

Shes continues looking through the drawer, "Empty why the fuck is it empty." She mumble to her self. "Fuck it." then she pulled a drawer out and broke the drawer in to a piece of sharp wood. Then she jogged to the hallway going in a book shelf, pull the books, see it not real book. Just cardboard books. "Nothing, what the hell-"a loud crash sound she turn her head"Fucking rouges." she whisper then ran to the kitchen grabbing the book bag running to the woods. Quick putting the book bag on her shoulder, and clip the bag strips so the bag won't fall out.

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. Worrying about Belle.

She ran quick to the rouge, holding the wood in her hand ready to attack.The wind passing by looking like she flying. She start to slow down. "Well well if it's Miss Annabelle,"A rouge walk out from behind a tree. "Louis." Annabelle whisper