FIFTEEN

un-edited

annabelle pov

I slowly got up trying to find where the sound is coming from. Hearing the sound of my feet crushing over dead leafs, hear the scream getting louder and strong. When I heard it right next to me I look my right and it stop.

"The heck-"
A beam of bright white light strike a tree in my direction. I saw it all I'm slow motion. The tree fall impacting the ground, birds screeching at a high pitch, a big wave coming from a lake near by. Hearing a gun shot.Not knowing what going to happen next it all went white.

I remember older brother Eli, I was crying when he left I didn't understand why
"I will be back I promise," he told me as he wiped the tears that rolled down to my cheeks, with his thumb. "I love you remember that you and Cora, okay sweetie, "
I just hugged myself and look away staring into space." Hey Belle look at me," I turn my face and look up at my older brother.
"You promise,"
I ask with hope.
"I promise okay, I will call and write, love you"
But he didn't come back that was the last memory of my brother.

I remember when my sister met her mate
"Annabelle can you just shut up, the Alpha is coming and you have to be polite,"
"But what if he is ugly and mean, "
"He is still an Alpha, one way or another so shhh."
"But-"
"Annabelle-" she look at a guy around her age and just smile
"What you'r name beautiful ? "
" I'm Cora, Alpha Josh,"
" A perfect name for my beautiful mate."
The look on her face was speechless.

I remember find out Kale was my mate
We where singing happy birthday to him at his birthday party, I felt the sparks. I freaked out and ran into the woods. Scary to face him.
I sometimes wish I didn't run away or hide from him. But you can't change the past only make a better future.

I remember meeting Luke and the gang back in my sisters pack
My sister told me that the pack eats like cows and she wasn't lying. I remember the first day almost not eating anything but cake.
"Excuse me." I said for the million time.

"Girl with red hair."and then I met Luke
" Yes ." i turned and saw a boy around me age.
"Here you can have some of mine, if we share the cake." He said pointing at my cake
"Okay I'm Annabelle but call me Belle."
"Well Belle I'm Luke."
I had half of his pasta which was very good, he had the other half of my cake.
"Do you want to meet my friends ?" he ask
"Sure" I remember meeting the gang and later on become closer friends.
"Belle meet Layla, Jason, Eleanor, and Jess, guys meet Belle."
I remember all the stupid stuff Jason and Jess did, have make over with Layla and Eleanor. I miss them

I remember my sister wedding I was maid of honor.
My sister was freaking out.
" what is he changes his mind and doesn't want to marry me."
"Cora."
"What if he want to marry someone prettier or -"
"Cora shut up you are beautiful and Josh loves you and only you."
" are you sure,"
The Josh walk in sneaking his arms around Cora's waist.
"Josh what are you doing here it bad luck-"He kiss my sister to shut up her up. "I don't care, and I don't believe in that okay." "But-" she said "you look beautiful.I have you go but calm down love, " "But-" "I love you, see you it a bit."

The wedding was beautiful it was a white and gold theme. It was a blast, everyone was happy and dance with joy.

I remember the day I came back to the kingdom and reunited with my parent and Kale.

Before I left Layla gave me a charm bracelet that matches her's and Eleanor's. I would wear it every day. I gave then each a box with a different color each. Dark blue for  Jason, pink for Layla , aqua for Eleanor, green for Jess, and red for  Luke. For Eleanor I got here a top she wanted for a while,Layla a cute crop top, Jason a skateboard, Jess a new camera, and Luke a guitar. Luke want one for ages that all he every talk about once.

Once I arrive I was so nervous my hand where trembling and shaking.

All I could think of was Kale

did he hate me ? will he reject me ?

Shaking off the the nervous and one the door, I was greet a banner that said WELCOME HOME ANNABELLE,my mum ran to me and hugged me.

Then I bump into Kale I remember it exactly, word for word.

"Hey Annabelle, " he said nervously

"Hello Prince Kale ," I said and bowed to him."Excuse me." I said and grab my bags and start walking to my room.

"Wait Annabelle can talk  to you." He said and look at every one " Privately ." then every one  left to doing what they were doing.

"Okay I will right back." I said leave to put my thing in my room.

"No, " He said grabbing my bag "Come with me." He said a toke me upstairs and in to his room.

Once we were in his room he put my bags in his closet,

"Why are you putting my things in your closet ?"

"This OUR room, so that is your closet too."

"Wha-t-? How."

"I know that your my mate Annabelle ."

Then our relationship went off for that.

I remember when I was very ill, I thought I was pregnant, and secretly hoping I was.

After the appointment I ask the doctor if I could do a pregnancy test, and she tested my blood and it came back negative. I thank to the doctor and left back home and cried my self to sleep.

A couple days after that I woke up alone.

All these memories came in flashes, one after another. Then I hear another gun shot and everything when black.