TWELVE

Watch trailer on up above

UNEDITED....

TWELVE

Annabelle's POV

A week later

after I went to the doctor, i found out that I just had a common cold,but felt like she was lying to me.She gave me a medicine that I have to take every 12 hours, and said to have plenty of sleep.

Every day Kale is acting more possessive,as the days pass by.

I've asked him a couple of times but he would all was answer "it nothing important"

Yesterday I've over heard him tell his father he is nervous,and something around those lines.

Also I have been think about what would of happened if Kale found me earlier,

Maybe it would be different.

Kale's POV

Tomorrow, the day that is an important role in our system.

Just Be Positive

Everything is going fine, i hope.

~

the next morning

Annabelle POV

I woke up in an empty bed, then running to the bathroom puking my guts out.

Blood.

Trying to stand up slowly.But feeling dizzy, looking at my self in the mirror. I'm paler then ever, like half dead, with blood on the corners of my lips.Cleaning my face with water, try to get the blood taste off by brushing my teeth. Like I said trying,but it won't.

So I ignored it.

I miss Kale. my wolf whined

me too, i will mind-link him. i answered back

Kale ? I ask him or I tried

Nothing.

it echoed back soft i head his name on replay

bounding back and forth and back and forth.

"what ?" I whisper to myself.

a barren,a wall, is it because I'm sick ?

no, I do think so.my wolf whisper

maybe he's just busy. i thought

I jogged down the stair  case. Into the kitchen, expecting the pack to around and about. But nothing.

"weird.."i spoke

Get an empty bowl, and pouring cereal and milk. Grabbing a spoon and eating my cereal.

Then washing my bowl,and spoon.Running back up the stairs, taking a quick shower. Walking into Kale's and mine closet finding only a tight black legging jeans, a black top, a jacket, and runners shoes, and undergarments. Changing into the clothes. Pulling all of my hair into a tight ponytail.

As I walk back down the stairs seeing only a small backpack on the counter. The bowl, spoon , milk, and cereal all gone.

Then smelling a strong disgusting smell.

Rouges.