Chapter 15

*Unedited*

When Luke returned back that night, he saw the house was empty. He frowned and dialed her number to find out where she was, only to realize that her phone was switched off. Then he called the chauffeur, thinking that if she must have gone out somewhere, she must have gone with him. But he was told that Bianca wasn't with the chauffeur either.

Now he was worried. She might have gone for a walk, he thought. But then why is her phone switched off? Maybe it ran out of battery.

So he decided to wait a little. If she'd gone somewhere walking, she couldn't have gone far. After pacing around and wondering where she was for an hour, he finally snapped.

"Get the car ready." He called his chauffeur and instructed.

He was going to go look for her and the only place he knew where to start looking was where she used to live previously.

He remembered her landlord's house so he went there to ask about her.

"No she hasn't come here." The landlord said.

"Do you know someone who used to visit her house often? A friend or a relative?" He needed that information so he could try to track her down.

He seemed to think a little. "Yes. Yes, there was a friend...what was her name...Yes! Dana...the girl used to visit a lot."

"Great. Can you give me her contact number or address?" He questioned.

The landlord shook his head. "Sorry, I don't have that information. But I do have the address of the restaurant where Bianca works if that helps."

Luke took the address and asked his chauffeur to drive to the restaurant. The small place was bustling with people and there was barely any place to walk with all the tables cramped up. People gave his custom-made-suit-clad-self second glances as he approached one of the waitresses.

"I need to speak with your manager." The waitress looked up at him with an irritated expression but that soon changed when she took a look at him. He excluded power and wealth and suddenly all her attention was on him.

"Sorry, sir. Is there a problem?" She put all her professionalism in that question like she never had before, not even with their regular customers.

"Not yet. But there will be one if I don't speak with your manager right now." He warned, not wanting to waste a minute. He looked angry and he couldn't help but feel worried about Bianca.

The smile on the waitress's face dimmed but she caught herself. "Of course. I'll be back."

5 minutes later he had the manager standing in front of him.

"Do you remember a Bianca Wilson who used to work here as a waitress?"

The guy was smoking a cigarette and he stood like he had no care of the world. "Bianca? Yes. But she quit last week."

"Do you by any chance remember seeing her with some friend or a relative?"

"I have 12 staff members. I can't remember each one's family members and friends, now can I?" The manager said smartly, letting out the cigarette smoke.

Luke grabbed his collar, making the guy look at him in sudden fear. "I suggest you kick start your memory a little because if you don't start recalling stuff about her soon, this restaurant of yours will be sold to the lowest bidder by tomorrow morning, do you understand?" His jaw was clenched, his expressions enough to scare the man and almost make him piss his pants.

"O-okay, okay!" The manager held his arms up in surrender.

"And stop smoking if you want to damn live." Luke grabbed the cigarette from his hands and let him go. He then threw the cigarette on the tiled floor and crushed it beneath his feet.