Chapter 2

I'd love to hear your feedbacks/comments! Do comment and vote! :)

Chapter 2

She was painfully aware of how odd she looked wearing jeans while people around her were dressed in business suits. This guy clearly had a job that paid him handsomely, seeing the location of his workplace. After all, Park Avenue screamed 'this is a wealthy people zone,' she thought as she sat on a rather comfy chair while waiting to be taken to Luke's office. Her travel to downtown New York City had given her a few minutes to catch up with her sleep on the subway. After she had called Luke's office she'd made an appointment with her doctor. A part of her was still trying to hold on to the thought that maybe, just maybe the home pregnancy test was wrong and she wasn't pregnant. But the tests results at her doctor's had proven her wrong. She really was going to be a mother. The worry and uncertainty of the future had robbed her of the one thing that came to her for free, a good night's sleep.

In the morning she'd gotten herself out of the bed early so that she could get dressed to be here on time. You never knew how crazy the subways in New York City could be and the last thing she wanted was to be late. She had rehearsed how she was going to break the news to him but nothing sounded right because no matter what she said, the truth was that she was pregnant. The news was going to be a shocker no matter how it was put.

A lady approached her and smiled at her pleasantly. "Ms. Wilson, Mr. Salvay is ready for you. Please follow me."

Bianca stood up immediately and followed the lady, who was dressed in a navy blue pencil skirt and a white shirt. It drew her attention back to her own clothes. She had tried to find something nice to wear but a jeans, which was now a bit tight for her, and a button-up shirt was the best she could do.

The door they approached had a sign saying "C.E.O." on it. Why was she being taken to the C.E.O.? The lady knocked the door and opened it before Bianca could raise her concern. She saw someone standing inside with their back facing them.

"Excuse me? I think there has been a mistake. I'm here to meet Luke Salvay. Not..."

"I am Luke Salvay." Bianca's eyes widened when she heard that voice. It was the same voice that had whispered words in her ear that had made her blush. She looked at the figure standing inside the room properly. He had turned around and there was a massive glass window behind him with a view of the city. "That'll be it, Amanda," he said dismissing the lady.

Bianca took a step in his office and heard the door shut behind her. "Luke? You are...are you the C.E.O. of this place?" She had no idea because the business card had no mention of his position in this company. She didn't even think about it much. Her mind was so occupied with bigger concerns.

"Of course. But I suppose you already knew that. Have a seat." He sounded so...different. Nothing like the person who had kept her up until the early hours of the morning, taking pleasure from her body as she was from his.

"No. Actually I didn't" She admitted but he didn't respond to her. Instead, he walked to his chair and sat on it, the expression on his face was like he was in some business meeting. "What can I do for you?" He asked, resting his back on the chair, looking at her intently.

"I am here to inform you about a...situation." She sat across him and looked at his face but his expressions gave away nothing so she continued. "I...well, I don't even know if you remember me -"

"I remember you." His voice interrupted her and it sounded like a caress. Her stomach felt funny, like he'd touched her. "Now tell me, what do you want?"

For a second she struggled to think clearly because that was exactly what he had asked her while he had teased her opening, watched her writhe and moan with need beneath him. Then when she had begged him to take her, he had thrust inside her, hissing with the feel of pleasure she had made him feel.