PROLOGUE

SEUNGCHEOL looked at Mina who was crying all her heart out inside the funeral house from afar. He was there eversince the funeral started and never went back, eventhough his bodyguard even persuade him to go back to the restaurant as it was raining very hard that day.

"Minhi yah!!!!!!"

Mina's voice was heard. Seungcheol closed his eyes. He could feel the misery and the sadness of Mina's voice. How broken her heart to accept the fact that her one and only little sister was dead, when she's the only family she ever had.

"Boss,.."

"Aisyhhh ... can you shut your mouth?!" Seungcheol yelled at Dokyeom.

"But it's raining boss. You shou-"

Dokyeom shut his mouth when Seungcheol glared at him. Seungcheol continued looking at Mina from afar. As he saw that she was on her way out from the funeral house, he quickly dragged Dokyeom with him and hid behind the wall.

"Boss,"

"What??!" Seungcheol asked as he started to feel annoyed with Dokyeom.

"Why are we hiding like this?" Dokyeom asked.

Seungcheol turned his head and looked at Dokyeom.

"Should I fire you, Lee Dokyeom?"

Dokyeom quickly shook his head. From behind the walls, Seungcheol and Dokyeom continued spying on Mina. She was in her black dress. With a small white ribbon on her head.

"Mina yah ... are you okay?"

Mina nodded her head. She took Sera's hands and looked at her with a short smile,

"You should go home now ... You've been here since the beginning ..." Mina said.

Sera hugged Mina, "If anything happens, just call me, okay?"

Mina nodded her head and smiled.

Seungcheol sighed,

Dont smile, you prick ...