Chapter 11

•Clawd's POV•

I keep walking down the empty hallway, shaking in my boots, not even looking back. It was a surprise to not here Clawdeen's stilettos following me but at least that meant I could depart without being interrogated anymore than I had.

Don't get me wrong, there was nothing more I would have wanted then to stay with Draculaura. I love her more than life and want to stay by her side with all this scary medical stuff happening, but I can't stick around now that my sisters and one of Draculaura's friends know the truth. The rumours will spread like wildfire, and after that everyone will be gunning for me, acting like it's completely my fault. Which isn't fair at all. Venus should be owning up and taking responsibility - after all, she got me entangled in all this mess.

I get into my car, revving the engine and speeding off, taking a few laps around the abandoned hospital car park to let off some steam, before driving off into the night. I slipped my iCoffin into my hand out of my baseball jacket pocket and frantically search up Venus' address while I speed down the winding roads of Salem.

•Cleo's POV•

Gazing out onto the Nile River that surrounds our house, I sigh calmly. Deuce and I had just arrived home and despite his desperate attempts to cheer me up about having a baby, and reassure me that he was never going to leave me, none of this talk could clear my mind of the thought of some...ALIEN was growing inside of me.

I found myself drifting towards the thought of having an abortion more than I could fathom, but I wasn't really sure how it was done or what I had to do. Sure, I had potions, spells and curses galore, to create a dream life for any monster, however I certainly did not have any to erase a child. I guess it would be back to the doctors before long.

Deuce rubbed my shoulders before informing me he would kindly make us some brunch. I instantly agreed, for I could use some time on my own.

Sitting on the sofa, I twiddled my thumbs aimlessly, trying to keep the baby thoughts out of my head. So many questions puzzled my mind, and just thinking about them made me feel anxious and exhausted. I launched into humming a random melody while I imagined being a mother and having a little baby plopped in my arms. I wonder whose eyes it would have - Deuce's deadly green or my crystal blue?

"Cleo?" Deuce's voice queried, peeking his head around the doorway and distracting my accelerated thoughts.

"Yes?"

He tilted his head slightly, as if to indicate to me to respond with how I was feeling.

Taking a deep breath, I began to cry softly, thinking about the baby. Meeting his gaze once again, I let it all out.

"Look at us Deuce! We're in a huge mess! This huge nightmare! You honestly think we can keep this baby and actually raise it successfully? Look around, there's a reason all of our friends don't have children yet, because of their age! We're not ready for this, accept it!" I bawl, as he runs over and wraps his arms around me, rocking me mildly to calm me down.

"It's ours, Cleo, the only people we have to blame is ourselves. You think I know how to raise a child? Of course I don't! But let's refrain from making stupid rash decisions." he spoke softly, soothing me more.

I weep more, becoming hysterical.

"I want out!" I sob.

"What?"

My tears slowed. "I don't want to have this baby Deuce. It will ruin my life, our lives! We can't do this. There has to be another way!"

"Cleo...I, we..I know there's other ways but.....there's not a lot we can do,"

"I want an abortion," I whisper.

"Huh?"

I want to...you know, get rid?" I concluded.

Deuce's eyes widened behind his glasses.

To be continued..

A/N - out all day and wrote this on the bus. I'm still not sure about Cleo's section because I still need to figure out were her story is going. Keep reading sweethearts!!:)xx