Chapter Nine: Are You Happy

one more chapter :(

mackenzie

nadia treated my wounds, they werent that bad, but my head felt extremely light. i couldn't believe what nadia offered me, and i didn't hesitate to say yes.

flashback yesterday

"tell your mother that you're going on a sleepover, dont say any names." she commanded.

after doing what i was told. she then gave me a offer.

"break your friendship with your friends, break up with johnny, change back to who you truly are and we wont bully you anymore, or else annie gets it."

"that poor softy," smirked vanessa.

flashback ends

its a wednesday, and i changed back. i've blocked my friends, and i've personally breaked up with johnny. after telling him that we were over, i ran back to my house and threw myself to the bed, not caring about what mom had to say.

"kenzie, why did you block us?" lauren chased me in the school hallways, and i just continued to walk even faster. until johnny pulled me back.

"you guys wanna know? fine! i dont wanna be stuck with fake people and i dont wanna be treated as the pathetic girl!" i boomed.

i saw johnny's tear slipped, as it hurts me,  i continued my way to my first class. if only they'd understand, i dont want annie to be bullied by those ruthless brats.

i'd rather be the victim rather than watching annie be bullied, the three working as a team, nothing is more powerful in this school.

once they were out of my sight, i spot nadia, vanessa and alexa. i yelled at the top of my lungs, since no one was really around.

"done! are you happy?" they smirked as nadia only slapped me.

"dont you fucking dare talk to us like that, you ungrateful brat." as they gave me one last painful slap.

nadia finishing it, kicked me in the back harshly, and pulling my hair, cutting it on shoulder-level.

"bye bitch, see you in hell."

-

filler chapter but oof. im sorry for those who got triggered, im really sorry.
qotc:
whats your hair type?
aotc:
curly.