Chapter Three: Motivation

Mackenzie

so my so called 'friends' left me to say whatever to johnny. i was mentally drowning inside, but kept it cool. keep a hold of yourself, frances.

"mackenzie, right?" he asked, and i was blushing furiously. inside i wanted to hug and kiss him, but no.

"yeah. mackenzie ziegler. look, i just wanna say thank you for saving me last school year." i thanked him, but the surroundings were very blurred, and my eyes and ears only focused at him, his loosed white shirt, that i swear if he sweats i could probably see his abs.

he chuckled,"its nothing, really. i just don't wanna see girls being tortured, especially a girl like you." he winked then went in the school.

i stood there shock, a girl like me? who knew that a total heart breaker will save a girl like me? im not special at all. but after a while, i continued walking to my first class.

his words motivates me.

-

once it was break time, a lot of people asked me if i can eat with them on their tables. i politely said no, because i'm loyal and i stick with my friends.

once i had my food, i quickly spotted lauren, annie and a few guys. there was a chair left, hopefully for me. i walked towards them, and once close to them, i greeted,"hi guys!"

all their heads turned to me and stopped talking,"heey." and a few "hi"'s.

"sit over there, kenz." lauren pointed a chair, opposite of hers. once i sat down, annie introduced me to the group.

"this dude is hayden summerall, this guy is william miller, erica shills and you probably know johnny orlando."

g r e a t. johnny is here. now how can i probably stop blushing and try to act cool? this is such an embarassing moment.

for some reason, all through the talks and giggles we all had, johnny focused on me, while giving me a smirk.

i couldn't help but smile at him, who knew that his such a cutie-patotie? wait, where did that come from?

-

when it was time to go home, i decided to stop by at johnny's locker and confront him.

"hey, john." i greeted, clearing my throat and putting a strand of hair behind my ear. i was shaking in the inside. im too scared to ask him.

"oh hey, mack z." he chuckled, facing me this time, while locking his lockers, then leaning by the locker.

"haha." i faked laugh,"anyways, i just wanns ask of why you were staring and smirking at me during break time earlier."

he shot up, and then act cool again,"well. who could blame you? you're too attractive not to stare at." and then he quickly gave me a peck in the cheeks and left me in utter shock.

johnny freaking orlando just kissed me in the cheek.

lol. qotc:
if u were given a chance to teleport or read peoples mind, which would u choose?
aotc:
i would pick teleportation, duh.
whats yours?
comment down below 🌻