Chapter Eight: Her Comeback

mwehehehe. tf? that was weird, okay bye ;)

mackenzie

it's a monday, of course it has gotta be a monday! my mom and sister was so proud of me that i finally have a boyfriend, lauren gave me a dozen of condoms that she brought from walmart or a pharmacy, i dont care.

and right now, im walking in the school hallways, surprisingly nobody is really, scratch that. im the only soul that is actually walking in the school hallway!

slowly all the lights turned off, and i was beginning to panic, whatever is happening its freaking me out. and is not funny.

"guys? this isn't funny!!" then i gasped as i felt a pair of arms grabbed a hold of mine, harshly. i screamed in pain as the lights turned back on, in a snap.

"enjoyed your little vacation?" that voice, that devious voice that made me shrinked.

"nadia, please." i begged, struggling to get out of her friends' strong grip. she chuckled as she slapped me hard, making me stop struggling.

"you're too thin, mackenzie." says alexa, her best friend. her long brunnete hair was tied in a pony tail.

"its a school holiday, ziegler. you never recieved the message did you not?" nadia smirked as she slapped me harder this time.

"seriously kenz? you never changed." she taunt whispering in my ear, but loud enough for her two other friends to hear.

"you may have lost weight, changed your style, but you are fucking weak as hell!" vanessa yelled at me, with her free hand, yanking my hair.

nadia gave them a look, and they basically let go of me, letting my weak body fell to the floor.

"lets see if your strong enough, mackenzie frances ziegler." they said in unison and they kicked my stomach, nadia grabbed a hold of my hair and told the girls to stop, they obeyed.

"stand up, ziegler." i slowly stand up, but i tried to ran away, failing. nadia grabbed my wrist and pushed me to a locker.

"dont test us, ziegler! were gonna punish you, until you wish you weren't born!"

-

oops.
qotc:
summer, winter, etc?
aotc:
summer :)