Chapter Four: Sleepover

hmm. thinking about writing a new book after this. :?

-

it's a friday-break-time and we were all gathered in our usual table, the squad: lauren, annie, william, johnny, hayden and erica. shills and i are not close at all.

in fact, erica gives me a vibe to back off. oh well.

"so i was thinking like, we could have a sleepover at my place tonight." says lauren and johnny quickly corrected her.

"our house, choppy." we all giggled and lauren snorted.

"same dang thing, anyways who's coming?" they all said yes, all except erica and me.

"cant, i have a ballet rehearsal today, unfortunately." she frowned. its not as if, erica and i are close anyways.

"ballet? seriously, is that a thing anymore?" william asks, obviously wanting erica to skip the rehearsal.

"yes. and i'm serious about beating addison on the first challenge, before actually getting to the local challenges." erica said sternly as william sighed.

"oh well, good luck then."

"how about you, mackenzie?" asks johnny, annoyed about erica's ballet topic.

i shot up abit, not realizing i was spacing out a little. "huh?"

johnny chuckled,"can you go to the sleepover?" 

right now, i was thinking about those clichè moments like: truth or dare, spin the bottle, or seven minutes in heaven. my lord, im not ready yet, heck im not even sure about my feelings for johnny.

"uh, im not sure."

-

i asked my mom if i could stay over laurens house, she gladly said yes, giving me freedom to do whatever.

i asked my sister, maddie. of what to bring on a sleepover, since i never actually had one. annie always vlogs with her family, and me being the shy-shell, i decided to stay by myself.

lauren, she has siblings and im shy towards her family. i feel like she's royal-class and im a trash.

"well, what type of sleepover exactly?" she questions, picking out my outfits.

"i dunno," maddie sighs and rummages through my closet, typically pulling each clothes at a time.

"hey! you better clean this up, when im gone." i joked with a hint of seriousness dropping.

"oh please."

-

after like eternity; an hour, maddie finally helped me through everything and i thanked her for that.

  as maddie exits my room, i looked at my little backpack, and i have all my stuff there, you know, emergencies. then my phone turned off, signalling that someone was calling me.

lauren orlando
is calling you

i quickly answered it and putting it near my ear, to hear properly.

lauren:
kenzieeee where areee yoouuuuu?

kenzie:
hello to you too, laur.

lauren:
you didnt answer my question!

kenzie:
im going out noooww, dont rush me cHoPpY

lauren:
well hurry up! johnny cant wait ;)
[johnny grabs phone]
im really sorry about lauren, kenz. she's a lil hype and crazy today.
[lauren grabs back her phone]
OH foR moTheR oF Oz, come here kenzieeee!!!

kenzie:
uhh. okay, i'll just pretend i dont know you both.

a filler for a chapter, but this book is ending  soon
🙁
hehe  just stick to the story soon ;)
q

otc:
what do you hate about school?
aotc:
dance (in my school, we have it every school year, and we practise for atleast a month in the heat), homeworks and clearances