♤Chapter 4♤

●Play the video only when you'll see a note●

"It was nothing." I quickly said. "Nobody can know about this" I added looking at still sleeping Debbie.

Carl stood up smiling and walked to the door. Then stopped ant turned around to look at me.

"About what? That I made you moan my name or that I made you cum?"And with those words he left.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Next day I went home to think everything throught about what happend. Thank God it was the weekend.
I stripped and took a warm bath to relax. I lit some candles, played some calm music in the background and just sunk in the bath with my thoughts.
°

○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

I reached for the handle and tried to open the door. But it was locked. From the outside. The thing is, I'm extremly clostrophobic. I can't stand small places, where there's no way out. That's why I'm freaking out so much right now.
I Started to kick and scream.
"Open the door!!" I yelled. I felt tears streaming down my face. "Please.." I sobbed.
I tried to calm myself down by sitting on the bath. It was getting harder to breathe..

♧♧♧Start playing the video♧♧♧

And then I heard something. Like some sort of melody.
And then the door slowly opened..

I felt my body going in this trance where I can't move or even blink. Only fear swiming through my body trying to find a way out, it felt like soon it will explode if it's gonna stay longer inside. Every single note gave me a new sense of emotion, that I've never experienced before.

You know when they say, that you can feel when somebody is looking at you? That's what I felt right now.
But it felt like more than one pair of eyes..

Bitting coldness numbed my finger tips, my toes, even my soul felt like it was freezing into ice.

This weird, tense energy made my heart beat even faster every second. Every beat was heavier, harder and gave me more pain. Like it was trying to escape.
Oh my God..Am I going insane?

Carl. It has to be.
But how? My house is always locked.
Windows are always shut.
But there's no other explenation to all of this.
How fucked up you have to be to be doing this..
How psychotic..

■□■Stop the video■□■

After it felt like ages, everything suddently  stopped.

No melody.
No fear.
No nothing.

Only darkness and emptyness.
I don't even know what I'm feeling or thinking right now. Just nothing.

I carefully stood up, and slowly made my way to the door.

I walked into my room looking around. Didn't see anything weird or different.
..But from where was that melody playing...

*Doorbell ringing*

As I heard my doorbell ring, I jumped.
I was too scared to get the door, but curiousity was really killing me. I had to do it.

*Doorbell*

After another few minutes, I decided to go downstairs and get the door.

I walked downstairs, and looked through the window who's out the door.

It was a man. With a box in his hand.
A mailman? On a Saturday? That's new. I was scared for no reason. Phew. 

I opened the door and greeted him.
"Good Afternoon miss" He said ant looked at me kinda weirdly. Then I realised. I probably looked like a fucking mess.

"Hi..am..sorry I was sleeping.." I said with a whisper, feeling a bit uneasy.

"Sure you were.." He said loud enough for me to hear it, looking at me smirking.
"W-what?" My voice trembled. I started to feel very uncomfortable and kinda hugged myself.
"You have a delivery" The mailman said smiling.
"Okay, thank y-you" I stuttered and took the box and quickly closed the door.

I went to my living room and sat on the sofa with the box.
I started to open it and stopped when I saw what was in it.

It was an old music.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Right..I'm extremly sorry for not uploading for a long time..but I'll try my best to keep it up now.
I really hope you'll still like this story and I apologize for any mistakes.
Love you all💖