♤Chapter 3 ♤

It's gonna be a long night...

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

"May I borrow a shirt or something..you kn-.."
"Oh yeah sure, just a sec" Debbie said and quickly started to look in her closet.
"Not again! I'm gonna kill him" Debbie said to herself quietly, while I was just standing there.
"Is everything alright?" I asked her.
"Yeah, it's just Carl always takes my clothes and never gives them back. And now he took my favourite top! Just wait in here, I'll come back soon." Debbie said and quickly ran out of her room.
Okay.
Wait. Why the hell would Carl need female clothes?
Was he running a charity or something.
Nah. 
I even made myself laugh thinking about Carl - psychotic teen with a freaking gun, having a charity for poor children. He's not even close to a nice person.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Well...the thing that I already learned about Debbie is that she..falls asleep real quick. Not even kidding.
And I, on the other hand need a little more time to do that.

I was lying on my back with my eyes shut, when I heard someone walking in the corridor. It seemed like it was getting closer and closer each second. My heart started to beat faster and faster with each footstep. And suddenly it stopped.

It was silent.

I kinda felt relieved. I was probably just paranoid. Surely it was someone either going to the bathroom or sleepwalking.

And with that thought, the door slowly opened. My heart was pumping so fast and loud like never before. My palms started to sweat. I started to shiver from the thought of Carl being in this room.
I couldn't move a muscle. It felt like I was frozen in this one position.

I knew it was Carl. It was his cologne that swam through my nose. It was this cold air radiating from him that sent shivers down my spine. It was the sound of his shallow breathing that made me feel some sort of way. It was Him.

"Missed me?" Low Carl's voice said. He knew Debbie is asleep. Otherwise he wouldn't be in here.
"Get out" I barely whispered. My voice was shaking and it sounded very unsure.
"And where's the fun in that?" He said smirking and getting closer to me.
Just in 2 seconds I felt him sitting on top of me.
I was so confused. I was scared to move. What if he has a gun on him right now. Or a knife. Or something else.

He leaned in and slowly kissed my neck. I was too scared to do anything. So I just closed my eyes and waited until he would stop.

"You know what? I like when the girl is on top" And with those words he quickly spined us around, and now I was on top.

I was taken by a surprise and my hands were still on his torso. I felt his smirk on his face the whole time. I didn't now what to do or what to say at this point. So I just starred at his eyes. And so did he.

After about a minute of silence and me sitting on him, I felt something hard, and I realised it was his crotch. My eyes winded and I tried to move but he held my hips with his hands.
It was something about this situation that made me feel scared and turned on at the same time. It's like I liked the danger and naughty side of him but I was scared of his dark side that I saw in his room just a few hours back.

"Now angel, move your hips just..like..that.." He said and  showed how to move my hips with his hands.

He kept moving my hips with his hands, and with every move it felt better and better. I don't know what was happening but it felt pleasurable.
"Oh baby, keep going" He said almost moaning.
"Ahh" A moan escaped my lips. I saw a smirk grow on his lips.
I didn't even realise when I started to grind on him myself, faster and faster. His hands now started to travel around my body. He held my butt, and then started to massage my breasts.  It felt so good. It was getting harder and harder to keep quiet.
"Baby just a litt-tle m-more" Carl moaned.
I started to grind even faster. I felt this heat growing inside of me with every move. And just after a few seconds, I reached climax and swung my head back from plessure, so did Carl.

Wow.

I have NEVER done this before.

But it felt amazing.

We we both still breathing heavily. He looked at me with his famous smirk and said "I knew I make you wet".

What have I done. Oh my God. Why?! Gosh I'm so stupid.

"It was nothing." I quickly said. "Nobody can know about this" I added looking at still sleeping  Debbie.

Carl stood up smiling and walked to the door. Then stopped ant turned around to look at me.

"About what? That I made you moan my name or that I made you cum?"And with those words he left.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I'm so so so so sorrryyyyyyyy
Im just very busyyy 🙁🙁🙁🙁

But I really hope youre still here reading this shit fanfiction.

I know this part is kind of dirtyy but I still hope you'll enjoyyy.

Im sorry againnn

Loveee you all❤❤❤