♤ Chapter 2 ♤

I slowly turned around and saw Him. His hair was kind of messy but in a sexy way. And his eyes..they were so deep and it felt like there is so much more about him than just this bad psychotic image he created.
He was taller than me. His hands looked hurt. Bloody. Bruised. And he had blood on his shirt.  Probably a fight.
His strong big figure was blocking the door and it made me feel uncomfortable. Like I can't get out of this hell hole.  Maybe I was starting to be..afraid of him? It's like he intrigued me and scared me at the same time.

"Do you have a death wish?" He said with his low annoyed  voice and looking straight into my eyes with his killing Stare.

"I-I am..s-sorry I-I..was just-t lo-lookig for hmm..a bathro-om" I said feeling my cold hands getting colder and colder. Not gonna lie,  hearing the word 'death' coming out of his mouth made me feel so...confused. It kinda freaked me out but something about it that made me want him. And it doesn't make any bloody sense. I mean I just met him.

"You know..I can tell that you're lying angel" He said but in a calm voice. With a slight smirk on his face. It's like his personality changed in a blink of an eye.

My heart skipped a bit. Again. And again.

This tension was really consuming me.

So I decided to get out of..here.

I slowly made my way towards the door, hoping he will step aside.

He didn't.

"Leaving so soon? Is it because I made you so wet?" He said whispering the last part making goosebumps appear on my skin once again. Don't know how and why but I felt  this weird adrenalin in me that moment.

"It's because acting like a dick won't make yours any bigger. So go and  Fuck yourself but I'm pretty sure you'll be disappointed." I said and tried to walk off but He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, holding a gun to my neck.

And that was the moment where his eyes went black. My heart was pounding so fast. I couldn't breathe. It felt like a panic attack.

The gun was cold. He was pressing it so hard that I thought it's gonna tear my skin apart.

"One more word and a bullet is flying straight into your little head princess." He said almost choking me.

"Psychopath" I barely whispered.
  Now I was waiting for him to shoot me. He wanted to say something but something stopped him.

"Mia! Where are you?! " I heard Debbie shouting. Her voice came closer and closer.

Carl looked at me and whispered.
"We're not done kitten."
Then he took a step back and  placed his gun into his jeans.

The door opened and Debbie was standing there with a confused look on her face. 
"What the fuck are you doing in Carl's room?"

I looked at Him and wondered what to answer.

"Just you know..huh..let's just get on with the project shall we" I quickly said and  walked away as fast as possible.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

The thought about having a gun pressed against my neck just hours earlier sent chills. I was still at Debbie's house doing the project even though it was already late. But I couldn't concentrate. I was way too distracted. Frightened. But in a different way. 

It was now almost 1 a.m.
We were tired so we decided to call it a night.
We kinda got to know each other more, so there's no tension or anything between us anymore.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then, I gotta get home now." I said packing my stuff into my bag.
"You're kidding right? You'll get shot or raped at this time in this neighbourhood. You're spending the night here" Debbie said with a a little smile. To be honest I was more concerned about my health here than outside.
"I don't want to create any trouble" I tried to deny her offer or command more like.
"No worries."

I took a deep breath and literally prayed for my life.

It's gonna be a long night..

●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Get ready for the  next chapter 😱

Sorry for any mistakes 😍

I really hope you're liking this story ❤

Vote and  comment below for any suggestions or thoughts 😍😘

Love you all and thank you for reading ❤❤❤❤❤