Chapter Nine

It's been awhile now, Castiel and Dean decided to have a real wedding. Dean is slowly dealing with the death of his father but he's been an open mind. Sam couldn't read his mom's face and thoughts so this time he knew that John wasn't coming back. Sam being Dean's best man he knocks on the door and said, "Dean?" Dean turns around and he was fighting with the black tie.
Dean felt his face go red and said, "Help?" Sam laugh at him and went up to him and said, "There you go" as He puts his tie the way it is. Dean smile at his brother and said, "Thank you" Sam nodded.

"Um Dean?" asked Sam. "Yes Sammy?" answer Dean. Sam looks at him again and said, "Do Think that's Dad's still alive?" Dean raise an eyebrow and said, "Sam it's been almost one year since his death, We been to his graveyard. Dad isn't coming back" Sam frown and said, "Something about this feels fishy" Dean sigh and nodded his head, "Your just thinking too much Sammy. Come on let's go. It's almost time"

Sam and Dean left the room and headed to the big room. Dean felt nervous but happy at the same time. Gabriel and Michael sat in front next to his mom. He keeps remembering everything that has happened so far. He was unaware that His father was sitting in the far back of the church. Dean blink twice and he whisper to himself, "Dad?" he said. When John notice his cover was blown, he ran out of the church and back to his car. Dean open his eyes again and saw that his father was no longer there. Dean felt sadness but was taken over by happiness when he heard the song Flashlight by Jessie J. Castiel appear and walk down the aisle with Bobby by his side.

It turn to be a very happy ending and Dean is thankful for a new beginning.

A/N- BONUS CHATPER FOR SEQUEL TO TEMPORARY