Chapter Seven

Song: It's from Naturo I forgot what it was sorry ._.
Click the video above to drown yourself in tears. As you read below

Dean kept asking nurses and doctor about what is going on with Castiel. They would always tell him, "Someone will come out to tell you" Dean felt impatient, Gabriel came back from Starbucks with coffee "Here" He said as he hands Dean a cup of coffee. "Thanks" Dean said as he took a sip. "Any news?" Gabriel asked. Dean shook his head no, "No, No One wants to tell me anything" Dean answer. "I'm sure He'll be fine" Gabriel said. "Why don't you go to sleep and I'll wake you up if something comes up" Dean looks at him and places the cup next to him and said, "Please just wake me up the minute you hear something" Gabriel nodded. "I promise" He said. Dean fell asleep within minutes. Gabriel looks at Dean and sigh as he drank some more coffee.

Gabriel's P.O.V

"Absolutely Not!" yelled a pissed off Michael. "But Michael I love him" said Castiel. "Castiel your my baby brother and I care about you, but I will not allow you to keep seeing him" Gabriel stood by the doorway of Castiel's bedroom hearing them fight. "Castiel, Dean is a bully, He has a reputation of cutting classes, drinking, smoking and everything" Castiel just kept quiet, "He's change" Castiel finally said. Gabriel knew the love his brother felt for Dean was a big deal. "I don't believe you" said Michael. "Maybe You'll believe me" said Gabriel as he walk inside the room.

"Gab, Stay out of this" said Michael. "Why are you so shut down by this?" asked Gabriel. "Castiel loves Dean. I meet Dean and he is truly a change man" Michael looks at Gabriel and said, "Because he has a repu---" Michael was cut off by Gabriel, "Reputation my ass. There were all rumors. Dean was once a bullied yes but according to witness, Dean punch the guy who was once in his circle for posting a dirty photo" Gabriel cut in. "But I-I-" Michael tried to talk. "Mike, I love you as my brother but you need to let go"

Michael looks at Gabriel then back at Castiel. "What do you mean Let it Go?" asked Castiel. "Castiel, You weren't born yet when Michael met the women of his dreams. Michael fell hard for her. She was everything Michael wanted in a women" said Gabriel. "What Happened?" asked Castiel. "She passed away from a brain tumor" said Michael. Michael show the last photo of Him and Her happy and smiling. "She was Beautiful" said Castiel. "She was perfect until she started to lose her mind" said Michael. "What does this have to do with me?" asked Castiel.

"It doesn't Castiel, Michael fear what happened to him, is what's gonna happened to Dean" said Gabriel. "Dean will be confused, lost and maybe he, himself will lose his mind" Michael just stay quiet. "Which is why I ask His father for a favor" said Gabriel. "What Favor?" asked Michael and Castiel at the same time. Gabriel stood quiet, "Gabriel what did you do?" Gabriel looks down and slowly tears form and they began to drop like rain drops and said, "I ask John Winchester to test himself to see if he was a match for Castiel" Michael and Castiel look at each other. "What!?" they both said out loud. "Why, You can't do that to Dean" said Castiel. "I don't wanna lose you. I know Michael and Dean don't wanna lose you either" said a broken hearted Gabriel. "Beside his result came back" He added.

"and?" ask the brothers. "He's a match" said Gabriel. "Does Dean know?" asked Castiel. Gabriel nodded with a no. "He doesn't and you better keep it a secret from him. Don't hint it or say nothing if he ask just ignore it" said Gabriel. "Did John accepted to the surgery?" asked Michael. " He did" answer Gabriel. "How are we suppose to tell him that his father died on that table?" asked Michael. The boys said nothing just stand there for a few minutes. "Let's make it a secret between us and John" said Michael. They agree.

Gabriel got up and throw away his cup and he looks at Dean. Gabriel began to cry again and said, "I'm sorry Dean" Michael arrive at the hospital and saw Gabriel and he wipe his tears away. Michael asked, "How is Dean doing?" Gabriel turn around to see Michael. "He seems to be hanging in there but I don't think he's gonna be happy to hear the news" said Gabriel. "The doctor spoken to you yet?" asked Michael. "No I meant the pact" Gabriel said. "Oh, When are we planning to tell him?" asked Michael. Gabriel shrug and answer, "I don't know but I think He should figure it out on his own"

Dean woke up and saw Gabriel and Michael talking to themselves. He got up and walk over to them. "You must be Michael it's nice to finally meet you" said Dean as he extend his hand. Michael shook it and said, "Same Here" Gabriel smile at them and said, "How about Lunch?" Michael shook his head and said, "How can you think of food at a time like this?" Gabriel smirk and said, "I can't help it plus no one have said a word to us" Michael looks at Dean and said, "What do you think?" Dean stomach growls and said, "Um.. lunch it is" Gabriel laugh, "You guys go ahead I'll stay here" said Michael. The boys nodded and they left the hospital to a nearby diner. Dean order a burger while Gabriel order pancakes. "I never expect someone as Michael to even accept me in his family" said Dean. "What you mean?" asked Gabriel. Dean blush remembering that Castiel never told them they got engaged. "I propose to Castiel and He accepted" Dean sigh and said, "I doubt he's gonna have a wedding" Gabriel nudge him and said, "He will just stay hopeful" Half an hour later, the food arrive. They ate and quickly pay before heading back to the hospital. Upon Arrival, Dean saw Michael crying, Soon He saw Sam and his mom there crying as well. "What's going on?" asked Dean. "Dean Sit down I don't think your gonna like this" said Mary. "Mom what is going on? Is Cas okay?" Dean ask. "Cas is alive, surgery went well but there's something else" Mary said. "What is it? Sam?" Dean asked. Sam hug his brother and said, "Dean, Dad died" Dean was frozen in shock and said, "What?" Mary looks at her son and said, "Dean, John passed away on the operating table" Dean looks at them and said, "No Your Lying" Sam was about to hug him again but Dean pull him away and dash through the doors. He was running, he wasn't sure where he was running to, but anywhere is better than there.