Chapter Six

John's P.O.V.

When John open the door to see a crying and begging Dean on his doorstep, He was taken by surprise. "Cas Is Dying" said Dean. "Can you help me?" He added. John didn't know how to help him. Until he realize that Cas has a problem with his heart. The Truth is Castiel's brother Gabriel came to find me. Gabriel told me about what has been going on with Castiel and my Son Dean. Hearing this Reminded John of Mary. John don't blame Dean for hating him and for leaving him and Sammy behind. Truth to be told, John also hated himself for leaving and picking a much younger women.

The Day Gabriel came to see John was the Day after the School Play, John guess Gabriel knew Castiel and Dean were gonna get together. Gabriel ask and beg John to find out if he was perfect match for his little brother. John agree to do it. If John did turn out to be a match, John would gladly give up his life to let Castiel's have his with his son. John went to the doctor and he did the exam and they test it out. The Doctor told John to return within a couple of weeks. John call The Doctor up around the fifth week, The Doctor told John to come in as soon as possible. Upon Arrival at the Clinic, The Doctor took John to his office and said, "Your A Match" John was happy but at the same time he was scared. The Doctor look at John and asked, "Do you wanna go through with this?"

John took a deep breath and without thinking said, "Yes. I'm doing this for my Son Dean and His one and truly love" The Doctor nodded and said, "You know the danger of this surgery?" John nodded and said, "Would I have said Yes If I didn't know?" The Doctor nodded and said, "Okay. Just Be Prepared for the Surgery"

John left the Clinic and got into his car. He places a hand over his heart and smile to himself and whisper to himself, "Dean If This Means that I would die to save your one and only then so be it. I hope you can forgive me now"  John drove down to Mary's house in hopes of telling her everything. When He arrive at Mary's house, He saw Dean but when Dean saw him. He left to go see Castiel. Mary open the door and said, "I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again"

John didn't say nothing just stare at the ground. "If your just gonna stand there and not say anything, I suggest getting out of my property" John put his foot on the door before Mary try to close it and said, "It was mine before You move in and take it from me during the Divorce" Mary crosses her arms and said, "Well you may as well come in and please avoid Sam" John Nodded and walk inside, Mary close the door behind her and she grab the phone just in case This was one of John's trick.

"Well what is this about?" asked Mary. "I'm one phone call away from calling the cops" John looks at her and said, "Then Castiel wouldn't get his heart" Mary looks at him and her face expression drop to a soft one and said, "How do you about Castiel?" John sat down on the chair and took a deep breath and said, "The Day Dean and Castiel were doing a plan. Gabriel came up to me and told me what has been going on" John's voice broke and continue "Gabriel also told me to keep it a quiet from both Castiel and Dean. Mary I went to the doctor to see if I'm match for Castiel" Mary looks at him again and said, "Are you?" John nodded and his tears were falling like a waterfall and said, "Mary I'm scared" Mary places the phone on the table and hug John and said, "You might have change after all. Okay I will help you and I promise to keep this a secret from Dean"

"Thank you" John said.

~~~~~~~

Dean was in Castiel's room and they were talking about the future. Dean didn't mention to Castiel that he ask his father for help. Castiel felt weak and he was getting pale each day, his hair was no longer shiny. Dean was modified about how he looks, yet he always smiles. Castiel was about to get up and walk over to Dean until he felt a sharp pain in his chest. "Cas?" Dean said. Castiel fell to the floor and Dean panic, "Cas!?" He said again. "Cas don't do this to me. Cas I need you" Dean said. "Cas" Dean tried to shake him awake but he couldn't, "Gabriel! Michael!" Dean shouted. Gabriel quickly ran inside Castiel's room, "Quick Call 9-1-1" He said. Dean dial the number on his phone and spoken to the dispatcher, "9-1-1 state your emergency?" Dean held the phone to his ear and said, "Quick! I need an ambulance" Dean gave the dispatcher the address and as quickly as the call ended, Dean felt like it was taking forever. The Ambulance arrive and took Castiel to a nearby Hostipal.

Dean follow Gabriel to the Hostipal. He saw Castiel wheel into the ER, Forcing him to stay out in the waiting room. He was unaware that his dad was there. "Dad?" Dean said. "Dean" said John as he got up and hug him. Dean didn't hug him back. "Why are you here?" asked Dean. "It's a secret" John said. Dean nodded and he heard his dad's named called. John got up and left to follow the doctor while Dean sat down with Gabriel. Gabriel felt like he should say something to him, but he knew in his mind nothing can make this pain go away. "He will be okay" said Gabriel. "I hope so" Dean said.