Chapter Four

The Day of the Grand Opening has arrive, Dean and Castiel spend the whole day setting up the stage and practicing their lines together. Dean never kept his eyes off Castiel. Dean also notice Castiel's color has been fading a little at a time. "Cas are your brother coming?" Dean asked. "Michael has to work but I think Gabriel is coming to show support" reply Castiel. "You have another brother?" Dean ask confused. Castiel gave a small laugh and said, "Yes Michael is my older brother and Gabriel is my middle brother" Dean smile and said, "So your the baby brother then" Castiel nodded as he paint the sun and clouds, "So what about you is Sam coming?" Dean was setting up the lights and he answer, "Gadreel, Sam, and My Mom is coming" Castiel stops painting and said, "What about your dad?" Dean was placing the last two wires in and answer, "my dad is coming also but I never really forgave him" Castiel painted the last cloud and places the brush in the paint and sat down next to Dean to help him with the wires, "Forgave him for what?" He asked. Dean was taken by surprise since not many wanted to hear his story and he sigh and answer, "My Dad left my mom for a younger women and to be honest after he left my brother and I. My mom became our dad and mom if that makes sense. Damn these wires" Castiel laugh and said, "Here I'll help you" Castiel untangle the wires and put them in the last two spots. "There we go all finish" He said with a smile. "Great now we gotta go change into our outfits for the play before they open the doors" said Dean.

Both Boys left and headed backstage to change into their outfits for the play. The whole place was full of people. Dean never like to act but ever since he met Castiel, He felt more proud of himself about acting and Castiel tells him that he has a good chance at being an actor or a doctor. About 4 scenes into the play, Dean and Castiel sat down next to each other on the so called grass which was just a big rug. Dean never heard Castiel sing. When Dean got to the line where he read "Which song" Castiel began to sing, It's you by Super Junior. Dean felt a really deep emotion. When Castiel got to the final Verse of the song, Dean did something that took everyone expect Gabriel by surprise. Dean kisses Him. Castiel was taken by surprise by this sudden reaction. Once the show was over, John walk into the Stage to say good job to Dean. Dean didn't needed to hear his father coming up to him until he said, "Save it I don't wanna hear it" Dean walk away and he went to find Castiel. He saw Castiel and Gabriel talking to each other so he decided to try talking to him tonight when everyone is asleep.

When his mom and his brother went to bed, Dean snuck out of the house and headed to Castiel's house on his bike. He drop his bike next to the tree and he climb up the tree and onto the Balcony only to be surprise that Castiel was outside sitting on the sofa made for two people. "Did you break it?" He asked. "What?" answer Dean. "Did you break the promise?" Dean stood quiet and said, "I'm sorry Cas, I was caught in a moment" Castiel closes his eyes and open them to see Dean's eyes staring at him. "Well you broke the promise can we talk?" he asked. Dean sat next to him and nodded with a yes. "Yeah we can talk about what?" He asked. "I was talking to my brothers and They want to meet you" Castiel said. "That wouldn't be a problem doesn't Michawl Hate my guts?" Dean said. "You will only meet Gabriel. Gabriel will talk to Michael" Castiel said. "Okay" Dean said. "I will meet him" Castiel smile and wave his brother over. Gabriel beings to walk over, " I talk he was asleep?" asked Dean. "He knew you would snuck out and find me" answer Castiel. Gabriel and Dean began to talk about everything. Gabriel agree to let Dean date him as long as he's careful.
Gabriel left him and Castiel alone and went to bed. Dean held Castiel's hand and said, "I wanna try this together" Castiel blush and said, "If that's what you want then I can't say no to you" Dean smile and he gave him a kiss and said, "Cas I love you" Castiel gave him a kiss back and said, "I love you 2 Dean"

Since then they agree to be with each other. Dean ask Castiel on a couple of dates. Castiel was always happy when he was with Dean. Many Teachers and even the Principal notices that the kid who always got into fights and made smart remarks have change his life. They were amazed on how much Dean's improve and lately Dean's grade has been going from F's to A's. The Teachers are proud of Dean. The Crew that Dean used to hang out have broken up. Lucifer wind up being a deadbeat dad and Lisa wind up having a child. Lisa tried to put the baby as Dean's but Dean knew that child wasn't his. Crowley wind up being a drop out. Gadreel still keeps in touch with Dean from time to time.

"Cas, I wanna show you something" Dean said. "What is it?" Castiel asked. Dean and Castiel got in the car and Dean drove to the pier and he took Castiel to the far end of the Pier and together they sat down to watch the Sun Set. "Isn't it Beautiful" said Dean. "Very" Castiel said with a small smile. "It's nothing compare to you" Dean said. Castiel Blush. He lay his head on Dean's shoulder.

Castiel's P.O.V

When he places his head on Dean's shoulder. He began to cry because he hated keeping secrets from people mainly the one he cares about the most. "What's the matter?" asked Dean with a worried look. Castiel smile through his tears and said, "I'm fine. I'm just happy. Thank You Dean for showing me this" Castiel in his mind he said to himself, "Time is running out for me. I don't know how long I have. Dean I don't wanna die. My life just started" Dean broke his thoughts and asked, "Cas, Do you have a list?" Castiel looks at him and said, "Of course Do you?" Dean nodded a maybe, "Sort of what's the top 3 things on your list?" he asked. Castiel thought for a minute and respond, "Well One would be find the love of my life, Two is getting married and Three is having an amazing wedding with just a few of us there in a wonderful church" Dean thought for a minute and grin, "Nice Cas" He said.

As the sun was setting, He knew he had to tell him the truth. He was scared to see his reaction. He has to tell them one of these days. Castiel knows he's not gonna live long enough. "Let's go Home" Dean said. "Yeah let's go I'm tired" Castiel said. With that, they left the pier and got into the car and headed home.