08

-

GWEN'S POV

Luke just seemed so determined to get to know me, it was actually weird. But he was actually sweet, so I don't know what to say.

But ever since we met, it was as if he already knew something about me, and it freaked me out slightly.

Otherwise, he was still a nice guy.

It's been about what, a few days ever since I started seeing him more than usual. He seemed to have an interest in me, no other guy ever did which captivated me. At the same time, it was slightly creepy, seeing it was as if he knew something before it was actually going to happen. One thing is he could probably just be really smart.

I just rolled out of bed until my phone buzzes again. Groaning, I reach for the bedside table where my phone was set on.

Oh joy, a new text message.

' It's your day off today, right? You should come with me to work! New clients coming today :) - Mia '

Thinking about it, I really didn't have anything to do today. I'm officially stumped on any new ideas for my sculptures, and I don't know if I'll finish it before the due date at the museum. So I might as well spend a day at my best friend's new job.

' Yeah, I'm in. Pick me up in a half hour or so? '

' see you then, boooo - Mia '

Stretching for a bit, I finally decided to heave myself up off the ground to get to the shower.

What if her new clients were The 1975? I could only dream, actually. Before I could head into the shower, I decided to give her a call and ask her myself.

"What's up?" She answers brightly.

"Whos' your clients?"

"Twist is, I don't know. So, I'm just going to have to find out." She chuckled.

"So, I'm not meeting the 1975?"

"Probably not, I don't even think they're in the city." 

I sighed. "Well okay, I'll come anyway." 

-

-

"Why is your hair wet?" She asks me.

"It rained in my house." I said sarcastically with a gasp. Mia rolls her eyes as she laughs.

"So this is my first official day showing the new clients around, showing them what MSG is about. I learned all my history, could you test me?" She breathed out, nervously as she nearly shoves flashcards into my face.

"Woah." I mumbled, managing to collect them in a pile. "You made flashcards?"

"One mistake, I'm fired." She shrugged. "I really want this job, it's important."

"And why?"

"So I can show my parents that I'm actually worth something, and so I could prove them wrong." She says firmly. "My parents kicked me out only because they thought I couldn't do anything with my life, but here I am working at MSG. Next thing you know, I'll be promoted if I keep this up." She pointed.

"You're right." I smiled. "Your parents were snobs anyway."

Mia smiles back at me before we had pulled over in front of the venue.

-

-

"Wow, I've never actually.. Been in here before." I looked around in awe. "Wow!" I yell to test the echo as she shushes me.