05

A/N:

Sorry for late notice but the trailer will be on the side for this fanfic sooo check it out please! :)

ily goiss

~ BritishBums xox

_______________________________

-

LUKE'S POV

"Ashton." I say, shaking him by the shoulder.

"Luke, what's wrong?" He sighed, immediately sensing my anxiety.

We were now out of the plane, in New York. Just like the first time. Now, everything else was happening for a second time. I wondered if I would meet Gwen the exact same way as well..

"You have to listen to me, okay. Mikey, Calum." I called the other two who had joined in on the conversation as well.

"What was up with you last night? You were talking weird stuff." Calum chuckled.

"You asked me what year it was." Michael shook his head, laughing.

"Yeah, the thing is I wasn't playing jokes." I say seriously, as I gulped.

"What was the dream?"

"So you guys, don't know Gwen at all." I nod slowly. "Not one bit.''

"No..'' Ashton furrowed his eyebrows. "Luke, you swear this isn't some pointless prank."

"I swear it. This.. This is serious, you guys have to believe me. Please.'' I pleaded.

"Okay, go." Michael motioned.

"This, will sound crazy. So, crazy. But just follow me on this. I.. I'm from the future. I came from the future. I was thirty four, in the year 2031, and history is repeating itself, all because of this 11:11 wish I made on some bridge.. Now I have this whole chance to renew my life because I meet this girl, and her name is Gwen. And we both made a huge mistake.. I-I get her pregnant before our show at MSG. And when I do, everything just falls down hill from there. I.. I ruin the band." I breathed out.

"Luke.." Calum's voice trailed.

"How are we supposed to believe that?'' Ashton sighed.

"Please. Calum, you end up with a girl named Mia. You meet her backstage because she works at Madison Square Garden.'' I say, as he frowned.

"Then--"

"Michael, you'll turn out nearly bald at thirty five. So you might want to stop dyeing your hair for awhile." I cut off Michael as he gulped.

"Wh-what?" The green haired boy stuttered out, eyes widening. "My hair?" He whispers, patting his head. "Oh my god.."

"Who do I end up with?!" Ashton gasped, fascinated in something else instead of the main point here.

"Ashton! Listen, this.. This decision I make will depend on the band. It will either end the day I choose to be with Gwen, or.. Nothing will happen at all if I let her go." I breathed out. "It sounds crazy, right? It is."

"More than crazy, Luke.. You're saying that you were thirty four, and then.. You made a wish?"

"11:11 wish." I corrected, biting my lip.

"And why did it work?" Michael shook his head.

"How should I know?" I sighed. "I don't have a single idea why 11:11 suddenly decided to work, and--"

"You're sure you aren't just dreaming. I mean, about everything you're talking about." Calum frowned.

"I'm not okay?! I'm being serious. This is all real. And you want to know what we would be doing at thirty if I gave up the band? We would be stuck sitting on your couch playing fifa.'' I panicked.

"Still?" Michael's eyes widened.

"Yes, still. I want to make things right now. I want to put the band first."

"What happened to the girl you were talking about? Gwen? Or whoever she is?"

"We were getting a divorce by Friday.. And then this happened, I'm back to where I started."

"This.. How is this even possible?" Calum whispered, running a hand through his black unstyled hair. "And how's Mia like?" He smiled, once again getting sidetracked.

"You'll have to wait on that." I chuckle lightly.

I thought to myself.. Was I really going to do this? Just.. Stop history from repeating itself? I can't let this slip, another time. I've got to be strong about all this.

"Well, let's go." Ashton sighed. "Tell us more about the future on the way to the hotel."

-

-

"I can't believe I'm going to go bald.'' Michael shockingly spoke to himself.

"And I can't believe I'm going to find a girl named Mia!" Calum smiles to himself as well.

"You still haven't told me anything about my future." Ashton pouted.

"Well you, you're actually ending up with Harry's sister." I laughed. "Believe it or not."

He blushed, his cheeks pink. "R-really?"

"Yes really." I smirked.

"But Harry doesn't want me dating her now.. That makes no sense.'' He mumbled.

"You kind of break the rules, you could say.." My voice trailed.

"What did I do?!" He asked curiously.

"I'm not going to spoil your entire future, that would be a dick move.''

"You say that, and you tell me I'll be bald at thirty!" Michael raged, running his fingers through his hair repeatedly.

"You're lucky I told you now." I pointed.

"Oh my god, is it bad I want to know everything about the future now?"

"It's kind of in my hands now actually.. Either I make a complete new future for all of us, or make it the same one we went through, the one I'm telling you guys about right now.''

"So you're saying I won't be bald?" Mikey butted in as I groaned.

"Possibly, okay? Now quite worrying about the hair, mate. It's my future we're worrying about."

"What'll happen? Why do we stop the band?"

"I.. I get her pregnant. Gwen. That's when we have our first kid, her name's Sarah." I whispered at the end. ''It feels weird retelling this you know?"

"You.. Get her pregnant." Calum's jaw dropped, so did everyone else's.

"Yeah, yeah I do. I just don't know when I'm going to meet her again, or when she'll come in.. So--"

We all scream when the car stops in an abrupt halt as I nearly shoot forward into the seat in front of me.

My eyes widened. It was happening.

I look at the boys as they look at the girl on her bike who looked frightened at the van that had almost hit her.

"Let me guess," Ashton breathed out, glancing at me.

"That's Gwen." I muttered, in love, just like the first time I saw her.

What? She was so damn beautiful.

-

-