07

-

LUKE'S POV

"A band, wow.'' She nods approvingly. ''Sorry about not knowing you guys, I must be living under a rock or something."

I chuckled. I think she said something like that the first time we met.

"Not, that's alright." I shrugged. "How's the sculptures going?" I asked once again accidentally saying something I wasn't supposed to. I wasn't even supposed to know that.

She frowned at me. "How did you know that?" She whispered.

"Uhh..'' I closed my eyes, knowing that I just put myself in this situation. Idiot.

"We've seen your stuff at the art museum.'' I finally say, smiling.

"Teenage boys at an art museum?" She spoke disbelievingly with a chuckle. "Well, alright then."

"Seriously! Who's that one guy who makes sculptures.." Michael's voice trailed, as I glared at him to tell him to stop right there.

"Michael Angelo?"

"That's a ninja turtle, isn't it?'' Ashton whispered to Michael as I face palmed.

"They're kidding." I tell her.

She  giggles, shaking her head. "Well you guys are definitely something."

-

-

Once we pulled over at her apartment building, she told us the way there, she yawns again.

She was so damn cute.. God.

"Well I guess this is goodbye.'' She pulls a small smile.

"Will I see you again?" I asked. Of course I would.

She shrugs. ''New York's a big city.''

"Could I get your number maybe or is it too--"

"Yeah. Course." She nods. "It's not everyday when a band member asks you for a number."

I laugh, watching as she pulls out her phone. "Swap?''

Nodding, we swapped phones, the boys just watching me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ashton mouthed.

I ignored him, as I continued to type away.

Handing her phone back, she smiles up at me. "Well, bye. I'll listen to your music as soon as I can?"

"Yep, you do that." Calum pointed. "And we've got to go. Busy day tomorrow, right lads?"

"Err--"

"Yeah, yeah we do.'' Michael cut me off from saying anything else.

"Um, okay. Thanks again." She waves off, before hopping out.

I watched her leave, almost worried that I wouldn't get to see her again, until Calum's voice snaps me out of the thought.

"What are you doing?" He shook his head.

"I told you, I'm not stopping myself from falling in love with her again. Plus, I need this. To relive my teenage life. I'll make the decision when the time comes."

"You swear you won't let yourself fall hard again." Ashton sighed. "I mean it, Luke.''

"I'm setting those boundaries. I promise.'' I look at all of them.

-

THE NEXT MORNING

LUKE'S POV