Dance to this

A/N okay I'm back!!! and I'm doing another song story thing based dialogue...yeah. Okay this is by Ariana Grande and troye sivian. Video above um yeah that's it ran out if inspiration again but thanks for 300 reads love ya guys so much!! Also ps this is more of a fluff with some mature content but not really, just letting you young readers know. Oh and last thing, this takes place in the human world.  😉

young ambition
say we'll go slow but we never do

Their lips touched meeting with each other's with the taste of mint, at least that's what Sophie tasted. Only stopping for a quick breath they never let go of each other, staying in the moment.

premonition
see me spendin' every night with you

Continuing down her mouth,  Keefe made us way down to her neck. Brushing her blonde hair aside he continued down stopping at her collarbone. Sophie sighed. His lips softly pressed against her skin making her tingle.

oh, yeah, under the kitchen lights
you still look like dynamite
and I want to end up on you

Keefe lifted her up and pushed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his torso, deepening  the kiss. "Gosh I love you." He murmured. Sophie smiled against their lips, instead of answering she grabbed his hair and ruffled it.

oh, don't need a place to go
just put on the radio
you know what I wanna do

Keefe continued his way down Sophie's body, reaching her chest. suddenly self conscious, Sophie stumbled backwards  her hand hitting their stereo. Her hand accidentally flipped the play button and music started playing. Surprised Keefe looked up. Sophie slowly grabbed his hand and twirled him.

We can just dance to this
Don't take much to start me

Keefe slowly got the message and grabbed her hands and they slowly started dancing to the beat. He picked Sophie up and twirled her around. Sophie smiled down at him, and leaned her head on his shoulder, enjoying his company.

We can just dance to this

A/N I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. This was horrible, it started off good but I just lost inspiration and it kind of just went downhill from there. It's barely 400 words which my usually is 2000 so I'm so sorry. I may take a break from Wattpad until ideas start coming to me and I won't be able to update as usual because if school. Sorry again. Until next time.