Tightrope

A/N hey guys!!! Omg this is my first story and I'm so excited. I wrote this while I was on a plane and since it's my first it may not be that good but I will get better!! I promise!! Basically this story is a little like the song Tightrope by: Michelle Williams/ The Greatest Showman. That's it for now folks!! Enjoy!!

Some people long for a life that is simple and bland, tied with a ribbon

Some people won't sail the sea because they are safer on land, to follow what's written.

"Come on Foster! Move those legs of yours!!"

Sophie laughed as she raced down the hill with Keefe to try and tag Biana and Fitz. They were playing Base Quest and as usual she was on Keefe's team. Lately Keefe and her were getting closer and people noticed. Fitz would always want to hangout and Dex did the opposite and tried to avoid her at all times. Even Grady and Edaline noticed. Edaline would get that goofy grin whenever she saw Keefe and Sophie together. And Grady, well Grady was Grady.

But I'd follow you to the great unknown. Off to a world we call our own

No matter how hard they ran Biana and Fitz escaped. Slowing down Keefe laughed, "How are they so fast?"
Sophie looked up grinning, "At least this gives us time to plan an actual strategy other than diving in with no plan whatsoever!" She said glaring at Keefe. "Oh come on Foster, lighten up!" He said laughing. He reached forward and messed up Sophie's hair. "Honestly Keefe, I'm trying to help you win this and this is what I get? Two can play this game." She got up and reached for his hair but Keefe ducked and grabbed Sophie and pulled her onto his back. "Keefe!" She shrieked, "put me down!"

Hand in my hand and we promise to never let go

"Never!" He twirled her around while she screamed. Eventually he had enough and put her down and they both collapsed onto the ground in fits of laughter.

We're walking a tightrope

"Ugh Keefe I'm going to kill you, I'm so dizzy." Yet she still laughed along. "I hate you."

"No, you love me." He pointed out. Without telling herself to do so, she nodded. Keefe stopped talking-

Never sure, never know how far we could fall

"Wait really?" Sophie nodded again, her face turning red. "I'm sorry-it's fine if you don't like me back-I'm mean I understand." She quickly added.

"No that's not it Foster. It's just that I've never been loved by anyone before or at least the people who supposedly said they loved be turned out to be traitors." Sophie felt bad for the boy because she knew what he was talking about, his parents betrayed him and abused him. He did nothing to deserve it. She moved closer to him so they were only a few inches apart.

And I risk it all just to be with you

"Keefe you are an amazing person and you mean the world to me," Sophie then did something she never thought she'd do, she closed the space between them.

Walking a tightrope...with you

A/N guys I did it!!! I wrote my first one shot. Ahhhhhh!! I had so much fun creating this and I can't wait to make more that's it for now peeps!! See ya next time!!