Danny Phantom au greaser x chubby nerd 50s

You were walking about the pop drive in everything was going well you were pushing up your glasses it was a Friday night and your mother demand you to go outside and enjoy your teen hood. You really had no one to hang out with being the chubby nerd of the school not that much people wanted to hangout with you. You stopped for a while to fix up your scarf that was tie around you neck.

Your dress

Your dress

There were teens hanging out in their friends or boyfriends car listening to Elvis the king song jail house rock. You wished that you could have a few friends or even a boyfriend but you were told all your life to focus on your studies.

???? " well isn't my favorite little nerd y/n " you took and deep breath in and deep breath out knowing the owner of that voice. You turned around to see Danny phantom leaning on a well smirking that you making you roll your eyes that him.

Y/n " what do you wanted phantom "

Danny " I just want to say hey to my special girl "

Y/n " so why dint you go suck up to Suzie she been looking that you since i crosses path with you she over there that James car " you pointed that the the red car the was across the parking lot from you and Danny were standing.

James car

James car

Suzie

Danny " but I want to talk with you girly "

Y/n " funny joke Danny I have to get going " you began to walk away from Danny you were about to walk into the diner when a football player cams ran out and yelled something getting everyone attention.

Jock " everyone to the beach for a party of the year come one and all " the jock ran over to his car and got in with his friends and girl.

Danny " hey y/n want to come I can give you a ride there "

Y/n " well ummm ... well my mother did tell me to have fun tonight so sure "

Danny " cool "

Danny car

You got into Danny car fast because Suzie was looking that you angry that Danny invited your I ride with him and not him. Danny turned on the radio to his car and on came jailhouse rock making Danny sing along which made you giggle.

Danny " see I made you laugh "

Y/n " fine you got me there phantom "

Danny " we are here looks like the patty has started to jail house rock do you want to dance "

Y/n " I'm fine " Suzie had came up to the car and looked that Danny filthy making you fell uncomfortable.

Suzie " hey Danny you can dance we me while y/n sits there "

Danny " no I'm fine Suzie I will sit here with y/n "

Suzie " fine but you know where to find me "Susie walked away five you time to get out of Danny car fast and sneak away from him. You were now sitting under he dock with your feet get splashed with the water after you took off your shoes and socks.

Y/n " I wished I just gone home "

???? " I can take you home if you want me too " you turned around fast to see Danny standing behind you with his hand in his pants pocket.

Y/n " hey phantom "

Danny " if I knew you felt uncomfortable here I would of bought you home "

Y/n "no it don't that it just ..... "

Danny " me "

Y/n " no it not you phantom "

Danny "why do you keep on calling me by my last name and everyone else by their first name "

Y/n " I ..... "

Danny " just forget it I was stupid enough to think and girl like you would like a guy like me "

Y/n " Danny I do like you " you yell Loudly enough to stop Danny from talking and straight that you I'm shock.

Danny " you like me "

Y/n " yes for some time that why I said I call you by your last name because I respect you and love you I'm ...."before you could finish your sentence Danny pulled you into and kiss on the lips. You kissed him back making the both of you blush bright red.

Danny " I love you "

Y/n " I love you too Danny "