Yandere Evil Optimus x sparkling reader

You are the little sister of soundwave, you are the helper of Megatron prime. Your brother and Megatron have been, always been overprotective of you. You soon meet their best friend Optimus, but you never knew the real personality of Optimus. Be a bit chunky you had been teased by, the other kids until Megatron, your brother and Optimus told them off.

Y/n " soundwave I'm going for a supply run"

Soundwave " okay... be .... safe" your brother voice box, need not work that much so he only spoke one word at a time. You soon walked out of soundwave workshop and threw the base holding the credits Starscream gave you to buy the supplies.

????? " hey kiddo where are you off to" you stop walking and see Megatron standing to your right side, along with another male bot.

Y/n " to the docks to get the supplies Starscream asked me to get for him"

Megatron prime " okay be safe and back to base before dark, there have been reports of female bots being attacked"

Y/n " I will" you soon waved goodbye to Megatron and the other male bots and soon walked off base.

Ten minutes later

You soon arrived at the dock and gotten the supplies, you had been asked to get and you handed over the credits to the dock co manger. You soon started to make your way back to the base, knowing if you are late you will be scolded by your brother and Megatron and that will last for a long hour.

Crash

Your heard some crash and you turned around and saw nothing, so you thought it might have been something carrying something that later on dropped. So you went back on a walk and carrying the supplies, to the base.

Y/n " almost back to the base and soon I can relax" just then you felt some electric shock go threw your metal body. You soon had been shut down for a while, making you fall to the floor fast but someone had caught you quickly.

???? " you are now safe with me y/n and know can hurt you"

Two hours later

Soon enough you wake up in a space ship, traveling threw the galaxy. You are now standing in a room wondering, what had taken place and why are you here. Soon enough the metal door to the room slide open fast and in came walking Optimus.

Y/n " Optimus what is happening "

Optimus " a planet invasion your brother and Megatron had been and my man take you to safety"

Y/n " oh why didn't they call me when I was out"

Optimus " because you were too far away to get to, but hey you are safe now with me and the others"

Y/n " okay I'm glad I have someone with me to keep me company"

Optimus " I will always be here kiddo you are like a sister to be"

Y/n " thank you Optimus, you and Megatron are like two more older brothers to me"

Optimus " that good to know" you have been ordered by, Optimus to rest some more both you are in safe space and you can walk around the ship.

Somewhere else

Bumblebee " did she believe you, sir"

Optimus " yes she did know she is safe with me and not around those two fools of bots"

Ratchet " what if she finds out sir"

Optimus "she won't she trust me so much now let go before Megatron and soundwave find, out and send for help"

Bumblebee " yes sir"

While you are resting on Optimus ship thinking nothing of it, your brother and Megatron were doing everything in their power to find and bring you back home.