Optimus x curvy cybertronian reader x Megatron

You have been best friends with Optimus and Megatron since before the war had broken out on Cybertron dividing up your friendship. You had remember the good old times before Optimus and megaton had changed their names, they were once called Orion Pax and Megatronus. When it came to getting the title of prime Megatron did kit get it, while Orion pax got the title. You had become a medic soon after trying to find,out what you wanted to do in life that was different from your best friends.

Y/n " hey ratchet where they new medical supplies you had order"

Ratchet " it that the dock will you mind getting it for me y/n "

Y/n " sure I will get it"

Ratchet " thanks and Optimus had told me, to tell you that there have been sites of deceptions"

Y/n " oh thanks ratchet I will be back we're soon"

Ratchet " okay be safe out there"

Y/n " I will" you leave the medical station to go get the supplies from the shipping docks, you soon arrived at the shipping docks to notice no ones was around. You knew that meet something fight had broken out or something important meeting is happing.

Y/n " there it is" you make you way over to the boxes of medical supplies, when you hear someone walking behind you.

????? " y/n there you are" you here someone calling you name making you jump up a bit in fear, you soon turned around to see Optimus standing there.

Y/n " hey Optimus"

Optimus" I was in former you are here, don't you know it very dangerous to be out here right now"

Y/n " I know but Optimus I'm not longer a little sparkling"

Optimus " I know but I worry about you"

Y/n " I know"

Optimus " here let me walk you back to the medical station"

Y/n " sure" Optimus helped you carry the supplies back to the medical station, he soon started talking with ratchet while you found something else to do. You are hanging outside of the medical station, while you think of good old times before the war.

Crash crash

You hear a big crash and decided to see what it was all about, you thought it might be an audio bot that hurt, themselves during a battle or fight.

Y/n " hello is anyone there"

????? " y/n" you soon see Megatron walking out of the shadows, towards you with a blank expression on his face.

Y/n " Megatron what are you doing here, you know of you get caught Optimus will..... "

Megatron " I know what I'm doing but do you know my dear y/n.... you are siding with they fool of a prime"

Y/n " Megatron I'm neutral and you know that, I will never chose between my two best friends"

Megatron " I know but you know I can give you my dear power and riches, I will also make you the co leader of my men"

Y/n " Megatron I'm loyal to Cybertron and my friends and I can't hurt others around me"

Megatron " you know I won't give up love "

Y/n " I know that and that the same thing Optimus has said before as well"

Megatron " I had a feeling Optimus will be trying to steal you away as well"

Y/n " oh Megatron" you place you right hand on Megatron right check, he soon place his right hand on yours.

Optimus " I'm ruining this moment for your Megatron" you soon turn around to face Optimus who , is looking mad at Megatron for coming near you.

Megatron " maybe you were old friend I was just leaving .... remember y/n my offer is still on the table" Megatron soon shift into his plans form and flew away.

Optimus " I know you miss him y/n bur he will never be the same guy we used to know"

Y/n " I'm not giving up on him or you .... even if it kills me" just then a rocket blast hit the spot where you and Optimus have been standing. The big blast sends you flying back and hitting a wall hard, you soon notice small price of sharp metal sticking out of you.

Optimus " I'm going to get you some help y/n ... don't close your eyes okay you hear me" few hours later you wake up i the medical station with Optimus and ratchet looking at you.

Optimus " thank the all spark you are okay"

Ratchet " you are lucky to be alive y/n Optimus made sure to get you back here fast"

Y/non" thank you Optimus"

Optimus " anything for a friend my dear"

Ratchet " now you need to get some more rest, we will be the next room if you need us"

Y/n " okay" soon Optimus and ratchet left the room, you has soon fallen asleep to get recharged. In the next room Optimus and ratchet talked about the attack on you and him. It was later to be told a deception had attacked you, trying to earn respect from Megatron but ended up dead in the end by his hands,